• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

I'm right, prove me wrong. You can't. I am wrong and so are you.

The forum is a place to work on and improve skills. An education depending on how you use it.
Thank you, @steve_bank , agreed. That's one reason why I wanted to return to IIDB and also post again. I had originally joined with a sense of purpose, and, over the years, have honed my alleged debate skills (perhaps). I feel that I have learned a bit about debate from some of the best lawyers in the USA. The II, Inc has a close affiliation with Eddie Tabash, for example, one person who used to be frank, candid, and helpful when we talked or worked together.

I never had a chance to study philosophy in college. I recall that my early 2000s forays into the IIDB's "Upper Fora" were very juvenile. But many people were patient with me, and helped me learn and understand.

SO many lawyers argued with me or with others; I learned a lot of IANAL opinions. haha. It is very nice of everyone to entertain my ideas. I'm actually in a kind of bad place, I enjoy the distraction.

Back
Top Bottom