• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Kuwaiti TV Promotes Homosexuality “Cure” With Suppository That Kills Semen-Eating Anal Worms

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
https://www.joemygod.com/2019/04/al...ppository-that-kills-semen-eating-anal-worms/
allscience-660x330.png

Kuwaiti academic claimed on Scope TV that she invented a cure for homosexuality based on Islamic medicine. “I discovered therapeutic suppositories that curb the sexual urges of boys of the third gender as well as the fourth gender, which is butch lesbians. They have excessive sexual urges,” said the anti-gay and anti-lesbian researcher Dr. Mariam Al-Sohel.

Al-Sohel claimed, “This is science, and there is nothing to be ashamed of,” and “the sexual urge develops when a person is sexually attacked, and afterward it persists because there is an anal worm that feeds on semen.”

Al-Sohel said her inventions of suppositories “cures those urges by exterminating the worm that feeds on the semen.” She added, “Bitter foods increase masculinity” and “the ingredients [for the cure] are the same (for both sexes) but I made them into different colors.”

I guess this is what one does when they can't get their Fifty Shades fanfic published.

But there's no references. No information where she's attached? University? There's nothing. I think she looks like just a random loon. So no news IMHO

But there's no references. No information where she's attached? University? There's nothing. I think she looks like just a random loon. So no news IMHO
According to this site she is a "Kuwaiti new-age therapist", was presented as a "Human Development Advisor", and self-identifies as a "Reiki Master, and a member of Toastmasters International". On top of that "She said that she received an honorary doctorate in "Sex Management," homosexuality, and sexual harassment from the International Union of Universities in Turkey."

Random or not, she is definitely a loon.

Peez

According to this site she is a "Kuwaiti new-age therapist", was presented as a "Human Development Advisor", and self-identifies as a "Reiki Master, and a member of Toastmasters International". On top of that "She said that she received an honorary doctorate in "Sex Management," homosexuality, and sexual harassment from the International Union of Universities in Turkey."

Random or not, she is definitely a loon.

Peez

So not worthy of outrage. The world is full of these idiots. Everywhere

You mean it doesn't kill the worms? What does? How do we defeat these horrible semen eating anal worms???!!?!?

Here is the one inside Milo Yiannopoulos
1432929546807.png

Back
Top Bottom