• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

11 Incredible Atheist Billboards Will Soon Go Up in Northern Ohio

NobleSavage

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friend...-billboards-will-soon-go-up-in-northern-ohio/

1Miguel.jpg

Akron-SSA-2.jpg

1RoniElliot.jpg

And 8 more at the link.

Rhea

Cyborg with a Tiara
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Humanist
I like those. Friendly, open, polite.

RavenSky

The Doctor's Wife
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
atheist
I LOVE these billboards. Open, friendly, non-judgmental, non-confrontational... perfect.

I will be curious to see if these get defaced too.

Tom Sawyer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
That I'm God
Why do you atheists feel the need to spit in Christians' faces like this?

You truly are a hateful group of pathetic losers. :mad:

Perspicuo

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Empiricist, ergo agnostic
I like those. Friendly, open, polite.

Offensive, persecuting of us Christians, summoning Satan, spreading the gay.

It's also against the constitution as it attacks religion. It's allowed only because we have a fascist president.

(Or at least that's what they're gonna say!)

bilby

Fair dinkum thinkum
The Sunshine State: The one with Crocs, not Gators
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
When are people going to learn. You cannot grow a beard without a moustache. It ALWAYS looks creepy. I am sorely tempted to become a Christian, just to avoid being associated with this person in any way.

Keith&Co.

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
I'm here...
When are people going to learn. You cannot grow a beard without a moustache. It ALWAYS looks creepy. I am sorely tempted to become a Christian, just to avoid being associated with this person in any way.

Haven't been around too many Amish have you?
When i did it, i looked like Brigham Young...

bilby

Fair dinkum thinkum
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist

I dunno; are Amish known for taking intercontinental vacations? If not, it is unlikely I have ever met one. :D

Rhea

Cyborg with a Tiara
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Humanist

I dunno; are Amish known for taking intercontinental vacations? If not, it is unlikely I have ever met one. :D

True - they aren't known for that. But they do carry off a mustacheless beard without looking creepy. Most times.

bilby

Fair dinkum thinkum
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist

True - they aren't known for that. But they do carry off a mustacheless beard without looking creepy. Most times.

I find that very, very hard to believe.

bilby

Fair dinkum thinkum
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
I find that very, very hard to believe.

It may be a matter of subjective taste... google amish beard images and see what you think.

I did that. Now I wish I hadn't. The least horrible ones look like they are wearing poorly fitting stage beards, but most of them look like child molesters.

Not that I am suggesting that having a beard without a moustache makes you molest children, of course. But it makes you look like you probably do. I am sure some people with this style of facial hair lead respectable and kind lives, doing good works in their communities, and only molesting children on very rare occasions. But really, they need to stop doing that. (and it would be nice if they would stop molesting children, too).

Rhea

Cyborg with a Tiara
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Humanist
:laughing-smiley-014

uh-oh. can't un-see that, huh?

Juma

Gone
Basic Beliefs
Sceptic
Not that I am suggesting that having a beard without a moustache makes you molest children, of course. But it makes you look like you probably do.
What? What the **** came that from? I think you need some serious counselling...

bilby

Fair dinkum thinkum
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
Not that I am suggesting that having a beard without a moustache makes you molest children, of course. But it makes you look like you probably do.
What? What the **** came that from? I think you need some serious counselling...

I think you need a sense of humour.

But none of us can change the world by thinking alone.

jonJ

Basic Beliefs
Atheism

I may be wrong, but I seem to remember reading that the Amish send their young people out to the real world for a year or two after high school. If they come back, great -- if they don't, then they probably wouldn't have been happy there anyway. If that's true, it makes a lot of sense.

C_Mucius_Scaevola

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist

Two words: Ken Ham.

Bad facial hair is universal.

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism
I LOVE these billboards. Open, friendly, non-judgmental, non-confrontational... perfect.

Of course they will be defaced.

Because Jesus is all about love. Why wouldn't Jesus followers want to show their love through acts of vandalism? If you suggest there's anything wrong with Christians expressing their love, then you are oppressing Christians! Stop persecuting Christians! ;) :cheeky:

The Paul

Basic Beliefs
atheist

Of course they will be defaced. The people who supposedly have the immutable word of God on their side are far too insecure in the beliefs to allow dissenting voices to be heard.

Top Bottom