• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

16 personality types

Basic Beliefs
Civilizationist
3e4D8vE.png

The ideal leader would be both Perceiving and Judging (P & J)
The ideal policeman would be both intraverted and extroverted. (I & E)
The ideal teacher would be both thinking and feeling (T & F)
The ideal scientist would be both Sensing and Intuition (S & N)

Replace cheater with 'superior'

Autistic - neither Intuition nor Sensing
Great (hyper-lawyer, hyper-empiric)

Aspergers - neither Introverted nor Extraverted
Cool (hyper-soldier)

Schizoid - neither Feeling nor Thinking
Macho (hyper-male)

Schizophrenic - neither Perception nor Judging
Holy (hyper-superior, god-like, above the law)

Last edited:
Probably a derail. But, I used to go through these kind of things back in school in the 60s-70s.

They always reminded me of my grade school organized thinking games. I used to do things like category evaluation designations back in the fifth grade. I drew F-80s and F-86s in battle with MIG-15s and I did line scores for major league games. They worked just as well as sorting person types in college because they never achieved any real result either.

But, boy they were the fun. Apparently I developed a talent for such.

After college I conducted studies with pilots on Mission Operability Assessment Technique(MOAT)/System operability Measurement Algorithm(SOMA), a four by four two variable conjoint measurement tool for assessing workload and technical effectiveness for tactical A/C systems.

Later I moved on to R & M where we tried variations of a product design/improvement methodology called   Quality function deployment

Its a doozy

A1_House_of_Quality.png

The last bit illustrates that unless one has a good hold on variables one will always wind up with garbage in the end.

mRrBbP1.png

The ideal leader would be both Perceiving and Judging (P & J)
The ideal policeman would be both intraverted and extroverted. (I & E)
The ideal teacher would be both thinking and feeling (T & F)
The ideal scientist would be both Sensing and Intuition (S & N)

Could you operationalize ideal? I can muddle through stereotypes such as teacher and lawyer. However unless there is some way to nail down, by theory or a set of operations within a theory, publishing a table isn't of much interest as I tried to illustrate in my first post here.

Then after we get by criterion we can get down to categorization criteria. Probably in a decade or two we can begin to do work.

Why 16?

HBomv39.png

Back
Top Bottom