• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

3 men plotted to terrorize Vegas protests

Deepak

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Three Nevada men with ties to a loose movement of right-wing extremists advocating the overthrow of the U.S. government have been arrested on terrorism-related charges in what authorities say was a conspiracy to spark violence during recent protests in Las Vegas.

Federal prosecutors say the three white men with U.S. military experience are accused of conspiring to carry out a plan that began in April in conjunction with protests to reopen businesses closed because of the coronavirus.

More recently, they sought to capitalize on protests over the death of George Floyd, a black man who died in Minneapolis after a white officer pressed his knee into his neck for several minutes even after he stopped moving and pleading for air, prosecutors said.

The three men were arrested Saturday on the way to a protest in downtown Las Vegas after filling gas cans at a parking lot and making Molotov cocktails in glass bottles, according to a copy of the criminal complaint obtained by The Associated Press.

“People have a right to peacefully protest. These men are agitators and instigators. Their point was to hijack the protests into violence,” Nicholas Trutanich, U.S. attorney in Nevada, told AP. He referred to what he called “real and legitimate outrage” over Floyd’s death.

https://apnews.com/6223153093f08fa910c4ab445771b773

We'll see more because the apparatus to track them has been eviscerated. Much like pandemic response.

Right winged terrorism. I suspect we will see a lot more of this as the hullabaloo crowd starts to plot staring a race war.

There are already also out of state terrorists organizing in-state recruits against mixed communities in North Minneapolis, as well. I'm not going to out specifics, tomprotect ongoing investigations and efforts to bring them in, but even at nearby hotels, there are multiple vehicles parked without plates and with covered VIN numbers that got reported to federal authorities just today, as well as individuals moved here from Ferguson who have already identified that there's a different game being played here than there was there. Here, it's White Supremacist terrorists agitating against mixed and black communities.

Everyone who's ever so concerned with the situation and would support it if only the protesters would behave more:

PmoIwAp.png

Have there been any arrests of black agitators yet? I can't remember hearing of one, but I don't watch Faux Noise. (Of course they would call that demonstration with donuts to be agitators.)

Plenty of people of all races have been arrested.

I haven't seen anything where there's been a planned long-tern operation discovered like the one in the OP but let us know if you do.

I haven't seen anything where there's been a planned long-tern operation discovered like the one in the OP but let us know if you do.

I have seen this. If you want to reach out to me, I think I can share, in private, some of the details I have with you.

But yes, there are ongoing long term operations seeking to leverage these protests into what they call "boogaloo".

I am confused. We have been repeatedly told in these fora that all these violent "antifas" or BLMers.

Have there been any arrests of black agitators yet? I can't remember hearing of one, but I don't watch Faux Noise. (Of course they would call that demonstration with donuts to be agitators.)

I'm not talking about the run of the mill arrests, but the things like arson and other serious crimes.

I'm not talking about the run of the mill arrests, but the things like arson and other serious crimes.

I haven't perused every arrest record. Do you have some evidence that there haven't been any arrests of black people?

What is the actual subtext to your question?

I haven't perused every arrest record. Do you have some evidence that there haven't been any arrests of black people?

I'm just noticing a pattern that every time we see the bad ones arrested they seem to be white.

I'm just noticing a pattern that every time we see the bad ones arrested they seem to be white.
And you don't think that "white" is a proxy for some SES?

Back
Top Bottom