• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

About Biblical Kinds... AronRa's Phylogeny Challenge

MrIntelligentDesign

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
Christian
Hi, this is MrIntelligentDesign, the discoverer of intelligence. I don't know about you folks, but I was a member of Den of Infidels (DOI), way back 1997(?), and I really discussed with them science and many topics. (Is IIDB part of DOI?) Because of them, I discovered intelligence and many things in science, and talked to some other scientists, like AronRa, and I answered his Phylogeny Challenge.

I wish I could copy and paste the file, since it is FREE, then, I am giving you the link. Again, I hope that you will ask me about science only and rebut me with science only. I prefer that your rebuttal will be in writing too, in Zenodo, so that I could read them in details with my time, and response in writing as article, besides, you could just give us link, open it and read and discuss here.

Many people are insulting Christian scientists, especially AronRa, for not explaining the Biblical Kinds. So, I answered his challenge about it. Below is the link. Do you want me to copy and paste?

https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.5919192

Can you summarize your points in a short paragraph? The link ishard to read.

This sounds more for science vs religion or the science forum not existence of gods.

On science there used to be a lot of theist scince debate on evolution. Not in a long time.

This sounds more for science vs religion or the science forum not existence of gods.

On science there used to be a lot of theist scince debate on evolution. Not in a long time.
OK, AronRa is challenging us to explain the Biblical Kinds. So, I explained them in details. WHY AronRa did it? He loves to do the Phylogeny Tree, together with Jackson Wheat, ohh, I've talked to them both in YT, and was trying to compare Creation to Evolution. But no one had ever dared to answer. So I answered it. Biblical kinds has three groups, air, land and water... and then read my link, maybe you will understand me...

OK, AronRa is challenging us (Evolution deniers? lol!) to explain the Biblical Kinds. So, I explained them in details. WHY AronRa did it? He loves to do the Phylogeny Tree, together with Jackson Wheat, ohh, I've talked to them both in YT, and was trying to compare Creation to Evolution. But no one had ever dared to answer. So I answered it. Biblical kinds has three groups, air, land and water, compared to Phylogeny Tree of Evolution...and then read my link, maybe you will understand me.

Biblical kinds has three groups, air, land and water... and then read my link, maybe you will understand me...
So, NOT = species.
Apparently, he is going back to Biblical identifications where bats and birds are the same 'kind', whales and fish are the same 'kind'.

A pretty silly and useless way to understand anything about the critters themselves, only a description of where to look for them.

Last edited:
@MrIntelligentDesign
So to be fair here, evolution is not good. It's actually quite bad, when you really get down to it, insofar as it follows a model of genetic solipsism when it is the only method a population has to self-modify across time.

It sucks to be a pure Darwinian, pure Darwinians make terrible neighbors, and is in fact one of the reasons we consider most insects to be so fucking awful, I would imagine.

I don't like Darwinian evolution.

I fucking hate it, and everything in my life is designed around finding a better way to self modify through time for everyone and everything.

But it is absolutely real, no matter how much I loath the evolutionary model that is "darwinism".

It's not often I get to respond to some bullshit verbatim with the same response to other bullshit.

We don't need to like what we observe or even agree with the continuation of the model within our own existences over on this side of rationality.

The fact is, you may be able to bullshit some folks with flashy sophistry. I can't stop idiots from being impressed by flashier idiocy.

But what I can do is point out that "intelligence" is being designed by human beings as we speak, and the system of function and principles of operation behind human understanding and creativity isn't itself beyond human understanding.

We've decoded whole insect minds. People here have participated in decoding whole insect minds (@fromderinside where you at?). Going further is more a matter of quantity than quality.

To say then that YOU discovered intelligence is kinda dumb.

I mean some folks at Numenta released an open source digital neural stack system complete with python frontend but let's just pretend that you discovered what intelligence is. Sure.

Maybe we can pretend that I know the first words of creation, too, ya?

Apparently, he is going back to Biblical identifications where bats and birds are the same 'kind', whales and fish are the same 'kind'.

A pretty silly and useless way to understand anything about the critters themselves, only a description of where to look for them.
WHAT??? Do you know that because of ACTION is equal to REACTION we could build Burt Khalifa in Dubai or Tokyo Tower? It is pretty silly to accept a very simple law in Physics of action-reaction!

@MrIntelligentDesign

But what I can do is point out that "intelligence" is being designed by human beings as we speak, and the system of function and principles of operation behind human understanding and creativity isn't itself beyond human understanding.

We've decoded whole insect minds. People here have participated in decoding whole insect minds (@fromderinside where you at?). Going further is more a matter of quantity than quality.

I mean some folks at Numenta released an open source digital neural stack system complete with python frontend but let's just pretend that you discovered what intelligence is. Sure.

WHAT??? OK, let me summarize. The topic of intelligence is messed and being messed by Evolution, which means, the topic of non-intelligence too is being messed. How did they mess it? 70 definitions! x 2! If you messed two extremes, then, we cannot answer this question in science: Is biological cell that composed of python intelligently designed or not? If you cannot answer that, then surely, you cannot answer this: is the change in frequency allele intelligently designed or not? Then, you are dead in science! Somebody must discover the messed topic of intelligence FIRST... YOU SEE how genius I am! Never in the history of humans and science history appears a person like me... TAKE THE HINT...

WHAT??? Do you know that because of ACTION is equal to REACTION we could build Burt Khalifa in Dubai or Tokyo Tower? It is pretty silly to accept a very simple law in Physics of action-reaction!
Is that word salad supposed to be a response to my post?

To clarify, calling a bat a bird "kind" is obviously silly if it is supposed to say anything about the biology of a bat. The biology of a bat has much more in common with a dog than it does a dove. The same for a whale. The biology of a whale has much more in common with a horse than with a trout.

WHAT??? OK, let me summarize. The topic of intelligence is messed and being messed by Evolution, which means, the topic of non-intelligence too is being messed. How did they mess it? 70 definitions! x 2! If you messed two extremes, then, we cannot answer this question in science: Is biological cell that composed of python intelligently designed or not? If you cannot answer that, then surely, you cannot answer this: is the change in frequency allele intelligently designed or not? Then, you are dead in science! Somebody must discover the messed topic of intelligence FIRST... YOU SEE how genius I am! Never in the history of humans and science history appears a person like me... TAKE THE HINT...
Just WOW... unbelievable.

I could say what this sounds like to me but it would likely be against forum rules.

Is that word salad supposed to be a response to my post?

To clarify, calling a bat a bird "kind" is obviously silly if it is supposed to say anything about the biology of a bat. The biology of a bat has much more in common with a dog than it does a dove. The same for a whale. The biology of a whale has much more in common with a horse than with a trout.
You did not get it. Science starts from the obvious. like Newton...

I could say what this sounds like to me but it would likely be against forum rules.
If you do not believe, then, answer these questions with the power of EVOLUTION: is the change in frequency allele intelligently designed or not? Is the biological cell is intelligently designed or not? Is the universe intelligently designed or not? If anyone of you could answer that scientifically, without my discovery of intelligence, then, please ban me, for I am wrong... if not, please say sorry TO ME for your insult.

I asked these two too to AronRa, and he could never answer. Do you know him? Please, tell him that because of his Phylogeny Challenge that was unanswered by him, I am here...

If you do not believe, then, answer these questions with the power of EVOLUTION: is the change in frequency allele intelligently designed or not? Is the biological cell is intelligently designed or not? Is the universe intelligently designed or not? If anyone of you could answer that scientifically, without my discovery of intelligence, then, please ban me, for I am wrong... if not, please say sorry TO ME for your insult.
No insult, just observation. In science, observation is a necessary step in understanding the subject at hand. You are what you are and I just observed it... You consider that never in the history of humans and science has there ever been a person as astute as yourself.

No insult, just observation. In science, observation is a necessary step in understanding the subject at hand.
Remember this, skepticalbip, I will never claim something in science...oh my goodness, science SCIENCE!!!.! ..and show my picture and my real name if I am wrong!!!! I will never write science books and articles (and give you links) if I am wrong and do not know what I am talking about! I will never talk to AronRa or you if I am wrong ! MARK MY WORD for that! It is STUPIDITY in science, STUPIDITY and MORONIC to claim something in science without knowing the subject or topic! I cannot do that!

Composed of python?

It's like theists read something to them which looks like word salad and they think "if I put together those words in roughly a similar order but then say "and then I'm right" maybe then I will be the right one!"

It's a "Chinese room" problem at its finest. It evinces a specific inability to parse language properly, in a general form.

But that's not how it works.

You have to understand every word to a staggering extent, select exactly the thing you wish to say, and then pick each word carefully not from a prearranged form but to assemble the concept you wish to examine for what it is...

Then you have to assume you did it wrong and what you put together does not make sense!

It's a strange pattern, I know, not one you would assume at first glance. To be more right you have to automatically assume you are wrong?!? The Cheek! But yes, that's how it works.

then once you assume you are wrong and go on a tear attacking your own statement for a LONG FUCKING TIME, and if you fail after that, the you say what you had to say, and then you have to still do it in a way that communicates or at least implies "I think this could be wrong!"

This is a place where the default assumption always should be "I am wrong" excepting the discussion of things either conforming to a set of axioms or not, which is "axiomatic proof". You have not supplied anything close to an axiomatic proof. You have supplied something steamy and brown in the middle of the floor.

@MrIntelligentDesign

Please take some time to read some of the other threads on this board. You are writing to a group which includes extremely intelligent people, some of whom are genius level. Demanding respect for your intelligence will get you nowhere here.

It appears that English is a second language for you. I would respectfully request that you work on your ESL skills to clarify your writing.

There are other Christians including myself who post on this board. Do not expect us to agree with everything you say; that will never happen. I will point out to you that there is nothing unscriptural about evolution. The Bible does not specify the exact method God used to create us and the universe, only that He did. The Jewish authors of the scriptures consider the creation chronicles to be more of a symbolic narrative than a scientific text. My belief is that since they wrote them, it would behoove us to listen to what they have to say about them.

Ruth

Hi, this is MrIntelligentDesign, the discoverer of intelligence. I don't know about you folks, but I was a member of Den of Infidels (DOI), way back 1997(?), and I really discussed with them science and many topics. (Is IIDB part of DOI?) Because of them, I discovered intelligence and many things in science, and talked to some other scientists, like AronRa, and I answered his Phylogeny Challenge.

I wish I could copy and paste the file, since it is FREE, then, I am giving you the link. Again, I hope that you will ask me about science only and rebut me with science only. I prefer that your rebuttal will be in writing too, in Zenodo, so that I could read them in details with my time, and response in writing as article, besides, you could just give us link, open it and read and discuss here.

Many people are insulting Christian scientists, especially AronRa, for not explaining the Biblical Kinds. So, I answered his challenge about it. Below is the link. Do you want me to copy and paste?

https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.5919192
What do you mean, you discovered intelligence? I think English may not be your first language.

I am not going to click on random links. If you want a discussion I suggest you provide a summary of whatever you want to talk about here first, so people can decide if they want to engage and read more. And given the tone of your post, I am skeptical that you have anything meaningful to say on the subject of evolution, or that you have anything new to offer.

@MrIntelligentDesign

WHAT??? OK, let me summarize. The topic of intelligence is messed and being messed by Evolution, which means, the topic of non-intelligence too is being messed. How did they mess it? 70 definitions! x 2! If you messed two extremes, then, we cannot answer this question in science: Is biological cell that composed of python intelligently designed or not? If you cannot answer that, then surely, you cannot answer this: is the change in frequency allele intelligently designed or not? Then, you are dead in science!
This is incoherent mumbo-jumbo. What is your point?

Somebody must discover the messed topic of intelligence FIRST... YOU SEE how genius I am! Never in the history of humans and science history appears a person like me... TAKE THE HINT...
I would like to agree, but sadly, you are not alone. There are thousands of people out there who appear to be just as delusional and confused about their qualifications as you are.

Back
Top Bottom