• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Administration releases sensitive personal information of voters who oppose the release of sensitive information

southernhybrid

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/14/white-house-releases-sensitive-personal-information-of-voters-worried-about-their-sensitive-personal-information/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_voter-info-945pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

The White House on Thursday made public a trove of emails it received from voters offering comment on its Election Integrity Commission. The commission drew widespread criticism when it emerged into public view by asking for personal information, including addresses, partial social security numbers and party affiliation, on every voter in the country.

It further outraged voters by planning to post that information publicly.

Voters directed that outrage toward the Trump White House and the voter commission, often using profanity-laced language in the 112 pages of emails released this week.

So, in order to get back at voters who opposed having their personal information released, the Trump administration released personal information? :worried: WTF!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/14/white-house-releases-sensitive-personal-information-of-voters-worried-about-their-sensitive-personal-information/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_voter-info-945pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

The White House on Thursday made public a trove of emails it received from voters offering comment on its Election Integrity Commission. The commission drew widespread criticism when it emerged into public view by asking for personal information, including addresses, partial social security numbers and party affiliation, on every voter in the country.

It further outraged voters by planning to post that information publicly.

Voters directed that outrage toward the Trump White House and the voter commission, often using profanity-laced language in the 112 pages of emails released this week.

So, in order to get back at voters who opposed having their personal information released, the Trump administration released personal information? :worried: WTF!

Didn't read, I refuse to turn my adblocker off.

Didn't read, I refuse to turn my adblocker off.

I didn't have any problem with the link while using an ad-blocker, but you can punch 'white house releases sensitive personal information of voters' into Google and click through from there - or alternately find other news sources that have picked up the story.

Absolutely no party affiliation or any information relating to voting should ever be divulged or governments or on any public data bases. However those complaining should not have complained or they could have filled in a different party such as KKK or the CPUSA

In the UK the Date of Birth and National Insurance number must be included in any voting application. This is sufficient and the unique National Insurance Number of course helps prevent duplication of voting.

Absolutely no party affiliation or any information relating to voting should ever be divulged or governments or on any public data bases. However those complaining should not have complained or they could have filled in a different party such as KKK or the CPUSA

In the UK the Date of Birth and National Insurance number must be included in any voting application. This is sufficient and the unique National Insurance Number of course helps prevent duplication of voting.

I can't quite decipher your first sentence but your second sentence is throwing me for a loop. You want people who are complaining about their personal information being divulged without their permission to go back in time and register as a member of the KKK political party? What are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom