• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Al-Zawahiri is off to meet the virgins! (AKA Good guy with a drone)

I think you'll find that the soldiers in question only acted because they were given specific orders to do so. And they got those orders from superiors who got their orders from superiors who got their orders from the president.

I think you'll find that the soldiers in question only acted because they were given specific orders to do so. And they got those orders from superiors who got their orders from superiors who got their orders from the president.
Of course I don't think drone strikes happen without the commander in chief's approval and authorisation. But neither Biden, Trump, or Obama personally carried any out, and I think it is rather ludicrous for ZiprHead to have said 'and Biden did it with covid', as if Biden had navigated the drone himself.

Of course I don't think drone strikes happen without the commander in chief's approval and authorisation. But neither Biden, Trump, or Obama personally carried any out, and I think it is rather ludicrous for ZiprHead to have said 'and Biden did it with covid', as if Biden had navigated the drone himself.
Biden gave the order. In crisis situations, like Jan 6, Trump was often sitting on his ass, not answering the call.

00BINLADEN4-superJumbo.jpg

Watching the operation that killed Osama Bin Laden.

Will Al-Qaeda retaliate? If so, how?
Al- Qaeda is really nothing now. ISIS attracted the Islamist recruits away by being more violent and intolerant. So many blown to bits in Syria. The failure of the Islamic State probably ended the era of Islamist attacks. When was the last one, anyway?

Hope the damn virgins tell Al-Zawahiri to get stuffed.
Think about it. Where does Allah get all those virgins?

Simple explanation: He has 72 virgins so horrible that nobody will devirginize them. They're offered to each new sucker who shows up.

Al- Qaeda is really nothing now. ISIS attracted the Islamist recruits away by being more violent and intolerant. So many blown to bits in Syria. The failure of the Islamic State probably ended the era of Islamist attacks. When was the last one, anyway?
Fundamentally, it comes down to money. Terrorist movements exist when they have a source of funding. Enough money funding terrorism, there's no way to defeat them. (The money always comes from a source that's off limits.) End the funding, the terrorism fades away.

March this year.

Did not know. Did Western media report? Reminds me of Carlin (?) joke that killing down the street is big deal but many dead in foreign country no one cares.

Back
Top Bottom