• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

American Neo-Nazi Terrorist Group Directed from Russia

Copernicus

Industrial Grade Linguist
Basic Beliefs
Atheist humanist
BBC News and The Guardian have run stories on the secretive head of a neo-Nazi terrorist group based largely in the US Pacific Northwest. The head of the group, Rinaldo Nazzaro, reportedly lives in St. Petersburg, Russia, now with his Russian wife, but he directs activities in the US. He openly supports Putin and has been a guest at Russia state-sponsored activities. Some US agencies believe that he is sponsored by the Russian government. He tried to keep his identity secret by using aliases, but his wife made the mistake of posting his real name in her profile, which she subsequently took down. However, that was enough to get his picture and link him to the pseudonyms with image recognition searches.

It is ironic when Russian authorities spread neo-Nazi propaganda, given the level of anti-fascist propaganda that has existed there since WWII, but he suits the purposes of Russian intelligence agencies seeking to manipulate public opinion in the US and stir up social animosities.

References:

Wow.

I wonder if his wife is going to have an accident soon.

I also wonder, when the local (US based) KKK find out they are getting their marching orders from Russia, if it will matter, to them.

This is just about one group called "The Base". There are quite a few right wing extremist organizations out there, and they are useful to some hostile foreign governments. One benefit for them of allowing themselves to be used is that they can get money and other forms of help to spread their poison from those governments. I wonder how useful Nazzaro will continue to be, now that he and his organization have been exposed to public scrutiny.

How is that different from US and West in general directing chechen terrorists?
Oh I know, chechen terrorists actually had blood on their hands, and this crazy chap does not.
And how is that different from US officials meeting and offering help with Ukrainian Nazi?
Why is that only news when Russia does it and never a news when US does it?

Yes, current russian government thinks that scam may be useful, but so is US government.
Does US even want that guy back? Did he commit any crimes?

Wow.

I wonder if his wife is going to have an accident soon.

I also wonder, when the local (US based) KKK find out they are getting their marching orders from Russia, if it will matter, to them.

That's just disinformation by the MSM.

Faux Noise Forever!

The extent to which many balance seekers in the media suck up to the idea that MSM news is just propaganda from from the left like Faux News is propaganda from the right is disgusting.

The difference, the main difference, is that MSM news is based on observable fact and evidence while Faux News 'new's is based on lies, fantasy, escapism, fear and "I heard".

Since when do feelings count as weight in determination of truth. I don't give a damn about the feelings of those who refuse to think. I'm disgusted by those who just want to get back to the imaginary comfort of a fictional feeling about the world of the past.

Life is hard. Live it and learn from it. Don't give up and wander into the weeds of mega-churches which teach making money is good and taking advantage of others is good as long as you don't have to be one of 'them'.

Meaningful difference. Civilization saving difference.

How is that different from US and West in general directing chechen terrorists?
Oh I know, chechen terrorists actually had blood on their hands, and this crazy chap does not.
And how is that different from US officials meeting and offering help with Ukrainian Nazi?
Why is that only news when Russia does it and never a news when US does it?

Hi, barbos. Yes, whataboutery is a very useful tactic when it comes to distraction and deflection. And we all know that you believe everyone engages in doing all the bad things that Russia gets caught doing, but nobody pays attention when they do it. So that justifies Russia doing anything it pleases. How can anyone have a problem with that? :rolleyes:

Yes, current russian government thinks that scam may be useful, but so is US government.
Does US even want that guy back? Did he commit any crimes?

Wait, what were we talking about? Oh, yeah. This was a story about some guy living in St. Petersburg who has claimed to be building a terrorist training camp devoted to starting a race war in my home state of Washington and gets to sport a pro-Putin t-shirt while being invited to Russian government functions. Just the same kind of thing that the US government does all the time. I'm sure that he gets along well with Maria Butina.

Back
Top Bottom