• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Ann Coulter turns on Trump

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism

Is it because of the treason? Is it because of the way he steals from taxpayers? Is it because he defended Nazis?

No, it's because he hasn't built that stupid wall yet.

I wonder if she abandoned the Bush/Cheney administration when they didn't take the obviously intelligent step of invading Iran.

Pretty soon Trump will be known as a moderate. Wow, I am impressed at how good republicans are at pushing the middle, redefining the center. Getting their agenda through.

Pretty soon Trump will be known as a moderate. Wow, I am impressed at how good republicans are at pushing the middle, redefining the center. Getting their agenda through.

Best we just call them immoderates. That way they can be whatever any cry-baby moment demands.

Coulter has always done this every time she starts to look irrelevant, she shifts her position to be even more extreme. The world would be better off if everyone just ignored her.

When I was in my 20s I knew a much older woman who was a lot like Coulter. Lots of money, lawyer, and totally into bondage and humiliation sex. Fun relationship while it lasted.

I read somewhere that it was the deficit increase that did it for her.

I can never tell with these people if they are for real or not. I hear being a right- wing provocateur is lucrative.

I bet 90% of them are for real, My own cognitive dissonance tries to reassure me they are not.

Is it because of the treason? Is it because of the way he steals from taxpayers? Is it because he defended Nazis?

No, it's because he hasn't built that stupid wall yet.

Do you think Ann Coulter ever turned Trump on?

That's what Nazis alt-right free speech advocates always do. That's why appeasement never works.

Back
Top Bottom