• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Anti-Vaxxers Not feeling the Enchantment

Harry Bosch

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
I really feel that anti-vaxxers and anti government/anti science people really ought to just stay at home at protest to the hand. I think that they are free to their opinion, but then they should just stay the hell away from others. Don't put others at risk due to your crazy beliefs.

The Enchanted Forest is a cool attraction just south of Oregon's capital city in Salem. They have a few amusement rides (love their Log Ride). But it follows the theme of a storey book attractions that follow kid's fantasy books. All the attractions were hand built in the 1950s. It's a really neat place to take kids (please note that I said that it's for KIDS). Well, like everyone else, they want to reopen this weekend. The weather is drying out. It's a perfect time for kids to return. However, management wants everyone to be safe. So they published their policy that masks are required unless someone can show their documentation card that they are vaccinated. Well, the anti-vaxxers whined and threw a fit on social media, putting so much pressure on management, that they are delaying opening again. Real sad.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/e...mask-vaccine-policy/ar-BB1gSQtx?ocid=msedgntp

This is just sad. Anti-vaxxers want to force their crazy beliefs on others. If you don't want to get vaxed, fine. But wear a mask and stay away from others. Is that really that hard?

Last edited:
These are the same people that whine about personal accountability. They are flagrant hypocrites.

Children can't get the vaccine yet, do they have to be masked? I really want to get my daughter out to the waterpark this summer. The anti-vaxxers are fucking this up for everyone else. And they are the ones enraged?

If I had to do it over again, I would have titled this thread: "Holocaust being committed at the Enchanted Forest!".

If I had to do it over again, I would have titled this thread: "Holocaust being committed at the Enchanted Forest!".
I fully condemn this post, but I won't report it.

or

She was only talking about the early Nazi repression. So maybe "Nazi persecution at the Enchanted Forest!"

I fully condemn this post, but I won't report it.

or

She was only talking about the early Nazi repression. So maybe "Nazi persecution at the Enchanted Forest!"

Funny! Marjorie Taylor Greene is the gift that keeps giving.

There is just no give and no accounting for previous infections and immunity from that.

By the way, I am NOT anti-vax for people who have not gotten enough of an infection to still have antibodies for covid-19. I never had covid myself and am vaccinated.

Imagine one physically active kid in a high school whole already had mild, lab-verified covid (got through it fine) and still has to get two shots and gets myocarditis within a few days of either shot. He is also not advised to lay off of exercising or at least not going full bore after these jabs. This is pathetic and will cause a huge amount of hesitancy and resentment in his classmates and social circle unless this is talked about it in an honest above board manner.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/work-groups-vast/technical-report-2021-05-17.html

There is just no give and no accounting for previous infections and immunity from that.

By the way, I am NOT anti-vax for people who have not gotten enough of an infection to still have antibodies for covid-19. I never had covid myself and am vaccinated.

Imagine one physically active kid in a high school whole already had mild, lab-verified covid (got through it fine) and still has to get two shots and gets myocarditis within a few days of either shot. He is also not advised to lay off of exercising or at least not going full bore after these jabs. This is pathetic and will cause a huge amount of hesitancy and resentment in his classmates and social circle unless this is talked about it in an honest above board manner.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/work-groups-vast/technical-report-2021-05-17.html

CDC said:
VaST concluded that there are relatively few reports of myocarditis to date and that these cases seem to occur:

In other words, they're rare enough the CDC isn't even able to count them.

Remember, having had Covid isn't very good protection against the variants.

Back
Top Bottom