• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Antifa may be in for a surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. Wrong forum. I intended to post it in the political discussion forum.
Ah... I kept waiting for the punchline...

Did Antifa start this petition? Because the way things are going, I'd think the WH tossing such a label on them would play into their hands.... No matter how well they qualify for the term, it's going to LOOK like the President having a temper tantrum.
MAYBE he'll have an adult reaction and ask the FBI or Homeland Security to investigate the claim, make a determination. Keep his hands off the process.
But I expect an executive order...

Sorry. Wrong forum. I intended to post it in the political discussion forum.
Ah... I kept waiting for the punchline...

Did Antifa start this petition? Because the way things are going, I'd think the WH tossing such a label on them would play into their hands.... No matter how well they qualify for the term, it's going to LOOK like the President having a temper tantrum.
MAYBE he'll have an adult reaction and ask the FBI or Homeland Security to investigate the claim, make a determination. Keep his hands off the process.
But I expect an executive order...

Sorry for mistakenly posting in this forum. I moved it to political discussions where I meant to post it.

But I absolutely agree that it should be referred to the FBI and/or Homeland Security for evaluation and decision during the allowed 60 days. I really hope Trump can control his "executive order pen" and have those who are responsible for such things handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom