• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Are men hardwired to be idiots?

I love this discussion board. Some hilarious people on it (with a few toilet boats). But seriously, Isn't this section supposed to be an academic discussion? I know that leaves me out of damn there any and every topic but I think at least the OP has to have some academic materials in it.

Men can't be hardwired to be idiots. We have two brains you know, one in the head and another between the legs.

Men can't be hardwired to be idiots. We have two brains you know, one in the head and another between the legs.

The problem is that we only have enough blood supply to operate one at a time ;)
Tom

Everyone is hard-wired to be an idiot.

Men and women between culture and nature and personal experience tend to be idiots in different ways for different reasons. Generally these boil down to "trusting but not verifying". You could say trusting without verification is the very description of idiocy. Though as stated, people will generally gravitate towards some popular way of being an idiot, and sometimes that subscription to idiocy is gendered.

I love this discussion board. Some hilarious people on it (with a few toilet boats). But seriously, Isn't this section supposed to be an academic discussion? I know that leaves me out of damn there any and every topic but I think at least the OP has to have some academic materials in it.

If it were we wouldn't be able to say things like "conservatives must be sent off to the gulags", now would we? Ah, the glory of Communism!

If it were we wouldn't be able to say things like "conservatives must be sent off to the gulags", now would we? Ah, the glory of Communism!

In replies yes. :) I'm saying only OP's should have academic sources.

None of us are qualified to answer the op, but we are all trying. It probably means something. Who knows.

Women don't have as great control and probably don't want as great control, likely because there not as idiotic, Sarah Palin excepted.

I present as evidence: human history.

You seem to be reducing human history to men.
Sounds rather gender bigoted to me.
Tom

Name women who caused more deaths or suffering, or overall destruction, than in World War I or II. I will wait. :)

I’m reminded of Pat Buchanan’s comment, pointing out the speeches some gave at the ‘96 Republican Convention, that women shouldn’t be allowed in combat because they weren’t civilized enough to obey the rules of warfare.

I can't help but notice when CNN interview some random Trump-qanon supporter it is much more often a woman than a man. And they also look more sincere. With men you can sense that they know they are full of it.

Idiocy is non-gender specific.

The fact that women may have caused less damage is more likely evidence for lack of opportunity rather than they are less idiotic than men.

Men and women between culture and nature and personal experience tend to be idiots in different ways for different reasons....

My anecdotal impression is that women tend to be more compassionate, and have more common sense and emotional intelligence.

There are exceptions, of course. Has any scientist measured testosterone levels in Republioturds like "Karen" and Congresswomen Boebert and Greene?

Men and women between culture and nature and personal experience tend to be idiots in different ways for different reasons....

My anecdotal impression is that women tend to be more compassionate, and have more common sense and emotional intelligence.

There are exceptions, of course. Has any scientist measured testosterone levels in Republioturds like "Karen" and Congresswomen Boebert and Greene?

It is probably the testosterone, you might as well say men are using more drugs.

Back
Top Bottom