• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Armchair diagnose this youtube misfit!

Well, he doesn't know what 'derivative' means. (The modern image can't have older derivatives....)

either he's a pedophile, and wants to find a way to blame this on an external affect forced upon him by society,
OR
He's still scarred by previous abuse, someone he's related to (genetically predisposed?), and looking to find a way to blame this on an external affect forced upon them by society

I'm not following his logic. What am I supposed to be noticing about the second face? Was it the demure, eyes closed expression? I listened to about three minutes and that was enough.

I would diagnose him as watching too many Russell Brand videos, but he seems to be coming from a world view that would not inspire him to listen to anything Russell Brand might say, so who knows.

I'm not following his logic. What am I supposed to be noticing about the second face? Was it the demure, eyes closed expression?
Your'e supposed to notice that her features have been updated so that she doesn't look old-fashioned with respect to how modern media represent women.
And you're supposed to believe that this is an attempt to sexualize this image.

Now, there are ways, in my mind, to sexualize a girl in a raincoat.
1981's Miss April comes quickly to mind:

But for the most part, i don't think anyone without a raincoat fetish is going to see the Salt carton and think: Gotta get me some of that.

MAN, he really needs to get laid.

New diagnosis: EVEN more in need of a blowjob than any other white man in history.

Back
Top Bottom