• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

atheists in war

Syed

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
muslim
atheist will never win a war with believers in god

to win a war you MUST have two thing

1) will to kill
2) will to die

atheists have WILL TO KILL but atheists dont have WILL TO DIE because for atheist in their mind this is only life they have so atheist cant have WILL TO DIE

for believers there is a life after death so they can sacrifice this life for next

the reason soviet union lost war with afghanistan because russian atheist dont have will to die so they run away from death

in other word atheist are pussy cat

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist

Don't underestimate the power of pussy
petsematary.jpg

Bronzeage

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Pragmatic

1) will to kill
2) will to die

atheists have WILL TO KILL but atheists dont have WILL TO DIE because for atheist in their mind this is only life they have so atheist cant have WILL TO DIE

for believers there is a life after death so they can sacrifice this life for next

the reason soviet union lost war with afghanistan because russian atheist dont have will to die so they run away from death

That will to die thing is greatly over rated in a soldier. In the end, the desire for self preservation has inspired the death of more enemy soldiers than any will to die.

"Will to die" is a silly romantic ideal that devalues the true worth of a soldier. Those who use "will to die" as a measure of a soldier are doomed to failure. Bonzai!

Syed

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
muslim

1) will to kill
2) will to die

That will to die thing is greatly over rated in a soldier. In the end, the desire for self preservation has inspired the death of more enemy soldiers than any will to die.

"Will to die" is a silly romantic ideal that devalues the true worth of a soldier. Those who use "will to die" as a measure of a soldier are doomed to failure. Bonzai!

that is true ONLY when you are killing the enemies and enemies running away from battlefield but when your soldier starting to died you starting running away from war

Frikki

Basic Beliefs
Atheist

1) will to kill
2) will to die

This is why Islamists like yourself always lose, they are to fucking stupid to realize that you are supposed to kill the other guy instead of yourself and they think that tactics is apparently something you put on bread.

Basic Beliefs
Agnostic/Syndicalist
Say that to the Soviets in the Great Patriotic War. They had little fear of dying and millions of them were atheists. Soviet Union lost in Afghanistan because of Western aid to the Afghans, not because of the Mahoggian convictions of the Afghans.

Mahoggians will never win a war again against civilized people. They shoot themselves when trying to shoot the enemy, and they can't even make a serviceable sword, much less modern weapons.

"Oh believers, provided for you is the fellation of boars, and cunnilingus with sows. That is your relief outside of marriage" Surah 67:5, the Pig Pen.

Eldarion Lathria

Syed

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
muslim
Eldarion Lathria

did i really made you mad?

Keith&Co.

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
I'm here...

1) will to kill
2) will to die
Bullshit.
The shinier weapons win. Theists are afraid of science, so their research tends to suck hind titty.
Wrong.
Absolutely, balls-out, stepping on your own dick, wrong.
Atheists are willing to die for what they believe in.
And they don't worry about whether a god will approve of their slaughter.
When they asked if i'd launch my nuclear weapons at my fellow man, all i asked was if the message had been validated.
Didn't need to hope the war was vindicated.
Good. Someone's gotta be in those foxholes.
Evidence for this most facile of all your bare-assed assertions, Syed?
Riiiiight. Sure we are.

- - - Updated - - -

that is true ONLY when you are killing the enemies and enemies running away from battlefield but when your soldier starting to died you starting running away from war
Nope.

Most humans resist shooting another human being until they're conditioned to do so.
Fear is the speed-reading form of conditioning.

Keith&Co.

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
I'm here...
Eldarion Lathria

Where did you get the idea that Eldarion is mad?
For that matter, where did you get the idea that Tom is hiding from this debate?
For that that matter, where the fuck do you get the idea that there's a debate here?
You spout pure shite, we point and giggle, you repeat yourself... Which effectively means you shit yourself again, we laugh again.

As usual....

Cheerful Charlie

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist

1) will to kill
2) will to die

Russia. WWII Vietnam vs France and USA.

Bronzeage

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Pragmatic

1) will to kill
2) will to die

It is true in all battles. The soldier who believes he is going to live and his enemy is going to die, is more likely to win and survive the battle. I understand why this concept is difficult for you, but in western cultures, sacrifice is honored, but not recognized as a valid strategy for victory.

Suicide missions are the product of desperation and only yield small victories which are the prelude to great defeat.

As General George Patton said, "Untutored courage is useless in the face of educated bullets." "Will to die is the mark of the uneducated soldier and the soon to be dead soldier.

Syed

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
muslim

1) will to kill
2) will to die

It is true in all battles. The soldier who believes he is going to live and his enemy is going to die, is more likely to win and survive the battle. I understand why this concept is difficult for you, but in western cultures, sacrifice is honored, but not recognized as a valid strategy for victory.

Suicide missions are the product of desperation and only yield small victories which are the prelude to great defeat.

As General George Patton said, "Untutored courage is useless in the face of educated bullets." "Will to die is the mark of the uneducated soldier and the soon to be dead soldier.

when russian soldier fighting war with afghanistan do they thought they will lose war? no, they just dont have will to die

Tom Sawyer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
That I'm God
Eldarion Lathria

For that matter, where did you get the idea that Tom is hiding from this debate?
For that that matter, where the fuck do you get the idea that there's a debate here?
You spout pure shite, we point and giggle, you repeat yourself... Which effectively means you shit yourself again, we laugh again.

As usual....

For the record, I was actually hiding from the debate. This was out of a mind-numbing fear that the razor sharpness of his arguments would force me to examine the baselessness of my atheist position and realize how empty and meaningless my life is due to my insane intransigence on the matter of allowing Allah into my heart (or whatever the Islamic equivalent to that would be).

I was trying to mask my attempt at doing that behind humour but Syed caught me at it fair and square. Just because I'm a coward doesn't mean that I can't admit it when a debate opponent catches me in a lie.

Bronzeage

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Pragmatic

1) will to kill
2) will to die

when russian soldier fighting war with afghanistan do they thought they will lose war? no, they just dont have will to die

The Russians lost in Afghanistan because of incompetent generals. It had nothing to do with a lack of a will to die. You'll notice the Afghan army didn't do so well the next time they were challenged by a modern army.

Syed

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
muslim
Eldarion Lathria

As usual....

For the record, I was actually hiding from the debate. This was out of a mind-numbing fear that the razor sharpness of his arguments would force me to examine the baselessness of my atheist position and realize how empty and meaningless my life is due to my insane intransigence on the matter of allowing Allah into my heart (or whatever the Islamic equivalent to that would be).

I was trying to mask my attempt at doing that behind humour but Syed caught me at it fair and square. Just because I'm a coward doesn't mean that I can't admit it when a debate opponent catches me in a lie.

lol

i was just kidding

Syed

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
muslim

1) will to kill
2) will to die

The Russians lost in Afghanistan because of incompetent generals. It had nothing to do with a lack of a will to die. You'll notice the Afghan army didn't do so well the next time they were challenged by a modern army.

which modern army?

Bronzeage

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Pragmatic

1) will to kill
2) will to die

which modern army?

Go ahead, pull the other one.

Basic Beliefs
Agnostic/Syndicalist
You did not make me mad, worshiper of Mahog. But are you having sex with pigs, as your prophet advises? And the US army whipped the Taliban whenever those goat fuckers ventured a stand up fight. And you will notice, that whenever the savages of Islam venture a stand up fight with civilized people, they are beaten.

Eldarion Lathria

Tom Sawyer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
That I'm God
You did not make me mad, worshiper of Mahog. But are you having sex with pigs, as your prophet advises? And the US army whipped the Taliban whenever those goat fuckers ventured a stand up fight. And you will notice, that whenever the savages of Islam venture a stand up fight with civilized people, they are beaten.

Eldarion Lathria

That's why they don't give a stand up fight. They know they'll die and they're afraid of dying.

Syed

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
muslim

1) will to kill
2) will to die

which modern army?

which one there are too many loser

lol

Syed

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
muslim

Eldarion Lathria

i see you are mad as hell

beero1000

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
I simply cannot fathom the mentality that could start this thread, continue posting nonsense, and log off confident and happy in delusions of victory.

It freaks me right out. The mind boggles.

Kharakov

Quantum Hot Dog
Basic Beliefs
Don't step on mine.
Say that to the Soviets in the Great Patriotic War. They had little fear of dying and millions of them were atheists. Soviet Union lost in Afghanistan because of Western aid to the Afghans, not because of the Mahoggian convictions of the Afghans.

Mahoggians will never win a war again against civilized people. They shoot themselves when trying to shoot the enemy, and they can't even make a serviceable sword, much less modern weapons.

"Oh believers, provided for you is the fellation of boars, and cunnilingus with sows. That is your relief outside of marriage" Surah 67:5, the Pig Pen.

I'm assuming you know that Surah 67:5 is about shooting missiles at the enemies of God, and them going up in flames... you know, civilized warfare at its finest.

Not to mention, wasn't the war in Afghanistan a proxie war between Soviet troops and Xianist backed forces? Just asking.

Syed

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
muslim
I simply cannot fathom the mentality that could start this thread, continue posting nonsense, and log off confident and happy in delusions of victory.

It freaks me right out. The mind boggles.

that was not my intent

Kharakov

Quantum Hot Dog
Basic Beliefs
Don't step on mine.
That's why they don't give a stand up fight. They know they'll die and they're afraid of dying.
A big dude calling a little dude a coward for moving out of the way of his punches is.. well, you know, hoping the little dude is stupid.

Bronzeage

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Pragmatic

1) will to kill
2) will to die

which modern army?

lol

Sorry, it's an American colloquialism, which means, "I don't believe anything you said before, but please feel free to continue." Are you trying to insinuate the Afghan Army, the Taliban, or Al Qaeda forces defeated US troops in battle.

Bronzeage

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Pragmatic

I'm assuming you know that Surah 67:5 is about shooting missiles at the enemies of God, and them going up in flames... you know, civilized warfare at its finest.

Not to mention, wasn't the war in Afghanistan a proxie war between Soviet troops and Xianist backed forces? Just asking.

No, it was an old fashioned proxy war between Soviet troops and a combination of neighboring countries backed by the US and a few European nations.

Syed

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
muslim

1) will to kill
2) will to die

which modern army?

lol

Sorry, it's an American colloquialism, which means, "I don't believe anything you said before, but please feel free to continue." Are you trying to insinuate the Afghan Army, the Taliban, or Al Qaeda forces defeated US troops in battle.
west have nothing to show what they WIN in iraq nor in afghanistan

Bronzeage

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Pragmatic

1) will to kill
2) will to die

which modern army?

lol

Does that matter? We are talking about soldiers in battle. Right now, Iraqis are fighting Iraqis and Afghans are fighting Afghans. If both sides have a will to die and all fight to the death, who wins that one.

If you want to argue that the US achieved no political goals in Iraq or Afghanistan, that is a different discussion. Both the Iraqi forces and the Afghan forces crumbled when they met the US military. Their will to die was convenient, in that so many of them died, but it did nothing to help their cause.

Syed

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
muslim

1) will to kill
2) will to die

which modern army?

lol

Does that matter? We are talking about soldiers in battle. Right now, Iraqis are fighting Iraqis and Afghans are fighting Afghans. If both sides have a will to die and all fight to the death, who wins that one.

If you want to argue that the US achieved no political goals in Iraq or Afghanistan, that is a different discussion. Both the Iraqi forces and the Afghan forces crumbled when they met the US military. Their will to die was convenient, in that so many of them died, but it did nothing to help their cause.

all i can say west run away without any satisfaction

Syed

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
muslim
[

There is much more you could say, but we both know you will not.

whole world knows every thing nothing is hidden

- - - Updated - - -

But that's politics, Syed, and mostly Christain-flavored.
What the fuck does that have to do with this thread?

nothing just chating

Keith&Co.

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
I'm here...
[

I dunno.... FACTS seem pretty well hidden from you.
Supporting evidence.
A coherent thread.

Frankly, Syed, i don't think you could make a point if you fell into a pencil sharpener.

Syed

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
muslim
[

I dunno.... FACTS seem pretty well hidden from you.
Supporting evidence.
A coherent thread.

Frankly, Syed, i don't think you could make a point if you fell into a pencil sharpener.

i dont thing you ever going to agree with me ever

i did made my point it natural for atheist to fear death, believer dont fear death because they believe there is a life after death

free radical

Basic Beliefs
atheist agnostic
1) will to kill
2) will to die
You're wrong again Sad,

The reason Russians didn't win wasnt due to unwillingness to die,,after all 10 million of them died fighting nazis in Second war..
One cannot win when you cant find your enemy,,Afganis fire a shot then run and hide in the mountains..much like Vietcong did in the jungle,,one cannot win an Impossible mission..

People just don't learn from history

Here go call these soldiers pussycats..I dare ya. LLL
www.militaryatheists.org

Keith&Co.

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
I'm here...
Well, you've established a habit of posting sermons with no evidence to support them. Your 'point' is your bigoted prejudice against anyone that disagrees with you.
So, no, probably never going to agree with your posts unless you start to actually pony up some evidence for them.
i did made my point it natural for atheist to fear death, believer dont fear death because they believe there is a life after death
Bullshit.
Plenty of atheists do not fear death, zillions of theists will do anything in their power to desperately avoid it.
But in the end, in boot camp, our troops are not trained to rely on god for victory, but on conditioned responses to gunfire. And to act as a team to make the OTHER guy fall down and die.

You wanna die for your afterlife? We're quite pleased to allow you to do that.

Rhea

Cyborg with a Tiara
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Humanist

I don't think you've made any point about believers not fearing death. The number of believers who embrace death (suicide) over political causes is still far smaller than the number of people who suicide over personal causes, many of who could be atheists. And really, the number f people who suicide-for-a-cause is much smaller than those who fight and die in regular war activities.

Which is all altogether just such an incredible waste of humanity. It's stupid is what it is. And it doesn't win wars.

Tigers!

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Bible believing revelational redemptionist (Baptist)

Psst
Bronze
It's Banzai, not bonsai (unless you want to throw miniature trees at someone.)[/sotto voce]

Keith&Co.

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
I'm here...
Perhaps i can make this clear, Syed.

You talk utter nonsense.

I'm an atheist. When you talk about what atheists believe, do, fear, intend, or why we became atheists, i know from personal experience that you're talking nonsense.
I've been a christain. When you talk about what christains believe, do, fear, intend, etc., i know from personal experience that you're talking nonsense.
Every single time you've posted on anything i've been able to check for myself, or something i've been involved with directly in my life, it's very evident that you're talking nonsense.

And i watch, when people ask you to provide evidence for this nonsense, you either repeat your nonsense, or you go off on a nonsense tangent.
And when you talk about something i don't have direct experience with or evidence for, and i ask you to pony up evidence, you repeat you claims, or wander off into a tangent.
This means, to me, that you're behaving just like you do when i know you're talking utter and complete nonsense.
So i have to conclude that when you do this, you're talking nonsense, even if i never really grasp just what the fuck you're trying to say.

It's Syed, it's an unsupported claim, it's utter shite.

This was my conclusion a long time ago. You've done nothing except reinforce this ever since.

I'm sure there are Islamic and Catholic and Baptist and Mormon and WASP forums that would love to hear you say how the atheist/theist wars will go. Many of them are convinced that's how the world is headed.

But...don't try to flog this shit to atheists. It's shit.
Don't try to flog this to anyone in the military boards. It's stupid shit.

And it's readily apparent that it's shit, Syed.

dockeen

Basic Beliefs
Ex-Tian, now a general seeker
It's not a debate, it's a war, a game we Klingons play to win.

(2 points geek credit if you can ID the episode without looking)

Bronzeage

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Pragmatic

Psst
Bronze
It's Banzai, not bonsai (unless you want to throw miniature trees at someone.)[/sotto voce]

Seriously? I appreciate that very much.

Bronzeage

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Pragmatic
[

- - - Updated - - -

nothing just chating

Syed, you seem to be mistaken about the goals of the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. The US did not go to war to conquer those countries. The goal of the war was to kill thousands of people, destroy property and disrupt their lives permanently. Having done that, we left, leaving them in the hellhole we created.

If you want to gloat over a pile of smoking rubble, that is your privilege. All that "will to die" was their greatest weakness and we turned it on them.

Syed

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
muslim
[

- - - Updated - - -

nothing just chating

Syed, you seem to be mistaken about the goals of the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. The US did not go to war to conquer those countries. The goal of the war was to kill thousands of people, destroy property and disrupt their lives permanently. Having done that, we left, leaving them in the hellhole we created.

If you want to gloat over a pile of smoking rubble, that is your privilege. All that "will to die" was their greatest weakness and we turned it on them.
so why west STILL unhappy about outcome of war?

war in iraq and afghanistan help muslims to wake-up and throw dictators

beside death is NOT evil itself we ALL going to die

Last edited:
Top Bottom