• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bernie Sanders Surrenders to The Muslim Horde

Ford

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Just don't knock on my door on a Saturday Morning
First they came for Europe, but I did nothing, as I was not European...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCvvODhy1xM[/YOUTUBE]

As long as Americans respond to ignorant hate-mongers that is what we will get.

No candidate can be perfect but Bernie would be a refreshing change from what we have gotten the past 35 years.

But what exactly can a president do?

Can he make a Republican Congress do anything?

As long as Americans respond to ignorant hate-mongers that is what we will get.

No candidate can be perfect but Bernie would be a refreshing change from what we have gotten the past 35 years.

But what exactly can a president do?

Can he make a Republican Congress do anything?

If Bernie gets in, he won't have Republican majority in either house. If Bernie gets in, that mean the Dems. routed the Reps. Just like in 2009, majorities will go with Bernie. And just like in 2009, if Bernie gets in, he will have one helluva mandate and majority in the electorate that would follow him into a lake of fire. Will he dittle that goodwill away trying to make the losers and their masters happy? THAT is the question.

The masters aren't going to let Sanders in. He's going to be Dean Screamed if he doesn't blunder himself.

Why can't we have a fiscal/economic conservative in our elections that takes a position like that? The lack of real choice is infuriating.

Why can't we have a fiscal/economic conservative in our elections that takes a position like that? The lack of real choice is infuriating.

A lot of it has to do with the Patron Saint of the Republican Party, the most awesome President/Cowboy ever, Ronald "Personally Won The Cold War" Reagan.

Bonzo's Bedtime Buddy made a Faustian Bargain with Christian Conservatives in order to restore the GOP to power, and they've been driving the bus ever since. You can't get elected dog catcher without professing your love for Jesus...or at least pretending. Being Muslim - or even someone who has a "Muslim-sounding name" - makes you the sworn enemy of the Republicans no matter how religiously or fiscally conservative you might be. The only thing worse is to declare yourself an atheist.

Remember how fast Paul Ryan walked back his love of Ayn Rand when it was pointed out how much she despised religion? Thanks Ronnie Raygun!

Hugging a Muslim is something which would be a deal-breaker for any Republican candidate, which is odd, since a lot of Muslims in this country are very socially conservative. A lot of Muslims in this country are small business owners. Much like the Latino community, Muslims would seem to be a more natural fit for the GOP, if only the GOP base weren't so rabidly bigoted against them.

The GOP is party that is Christian first, fiscally conservative second...if at all.

The conditions one places on others with your "economic conservative" position places everybody at risk of being placed on the economic chopping block. That is really the conditions Muslims face. Your segmenting society into winners and losers is the first and most essential step in the racism that is at work against Muslims in this country. You have what appears to be an immutable mindset against certain people...it might as well be racism. Its function is the same...to deny human rights and dignity to some portion of society.

A fiscal/economic conservative in the Republican party is a myth.

When they get power they spend and spend and spend.

And borrow to do it.

And borrow to do it.

To make matters worse, after they borrow it for wars and bank shenanigans, they shake their fingers at people on Social Security and demand THEY PICK UP THE TAB. I have never understood why there still is a Republican Party in this country. It just survives by lying and cheating in the political process. We have a Repuglican majority in the House and Senate and on the Supreme Court and..our country is nowhere near majority Repuglican. Yes! I know how to spell REPUBLICAN.;)

And borrow to do it.

To make matters worse, after they borrow it for wars and bank shenanigans, they shake their fingers at people on Social Security and demand THEY PICK UP THE TAB. I have never understood why there still is a Republican Party in this country. It just survives by lying and cheating in the political process. We have a Repuglican majority in the House and Senate and on the Supreme Court and..our country is nowhere near majority Repuglican. Yes! I know how to spell REPUBLICAN.;)

They don't survive because of a coherent message.

They survive through a crazed conglomeration of gun nuts, religious nuts, business owners or managers that have no interest in sharing profits fairly, people that want a society but don't want to pay for it with taxes, now anti-Muslim bigots, anti gay bigots and racists.

They don't survive because of a coherent message.

They survive through a crazed conglomeration of gun nuts, religious nuts, business owners or managers that have no interest in sharing profits fairly, people that want a society but don't want to pay for it with taxes, now anti-Muslim bigots, anti gay bigots and racists.

It also bills itself as Economic Conservative, but it truly not economically sound and certainly is not conservative when it comes to exploiting people, natural resources. Economic Conservative means pedal to the metal balls out development of all things whether we understand the consequences or not. Economic Conservatives still do not understand that growth is not the main measure of a healthy economy. They have no understanding of how to construct an economy that is in equilibrium with the environment in which it must operate. Economic Conservatives devote none of their time and resources to studying the consequences of their industrial operations and fight with those who do, calling them liars, and attempting at every turn to discredit them.

Back
Top Bottom