• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Biggest assholes on twitter

I don't know about twitter, but you can find some really big assholes on tumblr. Some of them are never going to be right, again.

I think that I have a good contestant:

https://twitter.com/SmegmaKing

I feel guilty because I laugh at some of his jokes.
A witless anti-feminist asshole calling feminists and their supporters on Twitter faggots and cunts, making homophobic jokes at their expense, saying that women feminists are actually men, throwing around racist jokes casually etc. Sounds right up your street.

Let's face it, you don't think he's an asshole at all, laugh at more than *some* of his "jokes" and don't feel guilty at all about it. Your posting history would strongly imply that this is the kind of Internet asshole you truly enjoy reading and agree with.

It seems more like random nonsense than anything else.

You just think that way because you're part of the Politically Correct Police that persecute rich white heterosexual males by whining just because they say things that are sexist, racist, homophobic, etc.

Don't you know that conservolibertarians are never supposed to be criticized, and that if you criticize them, you are taking away their free speech rights? Why do you hate freedom? Is it because you are Canadian and therefore communist? Didn't you know that communism failed when the Nazis were defeated? ;)

I think that I have a good contestant:

https://twitter.com/SmegmaKing

I feel guilty because I laugh at some of his jokes.
A witless anti-feminist asshole calling feminists and their supporters on Twitter faggots and cunts, making homophobic jokes at their expense, saying that women feminists are actually men, throwing around racist jokes casually etc. Sounds right up your street.

Let's face it, you don't think he's an asshole at all, laugh at more than *some* of his "jokes" and don't feel guilty at all about it. Your posting history would strongly imply that this is the kind of Internet asshole you truly enjoy reading and agree with.

He was referring to the racist psycho John Flynt who became Brianna Wu. Just because you switch gender doesn't mean your psycho history should be forgotten.

It seems more like random nonsense than anything else.

You just think that way because you're part of the Politically Correct Police that persecute rich white heterosexual males by whining just because they say things that are sexist, racist, homophobic, etc.

This is true.

Don't you know that conservolibertarians are never supposed to be criticized, and that if you criticize them, you are taking away their free speech rights? Why do you hate freedom? Is it because you are Canadian and therefore communist? Didn't you know that communism failed when the Nazis were defeated? ;)

They weren't real communists, though.

Back
Top Bottom