• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Black Man Fails to Check his White Privilege - Hilarity Ensues

thebeave

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/01/16/areva-martin-cnn-analyst-accuses-black-radio-host-white-privilege/2590841002/

During a guest radio appearance, a CNN legal analyst said the show's host, who is black, has benefited from "white privilege."

The segment aired Tuesday during a SiriusXM show hosted by David Webb, who is also host FOX Nation’s Reality Check. His guest during the segment was Areva Martin, a civil rights attorney and CNN legal analyst.

According to a clip posted to Twitter, Webb details his rise in the media, saying he always saw his qualifications as a more important issue than his color.

"Well, David, that’s a whole 'nother long conversation about white privilege, the things that you have the privilege of doing that people of color don’t have the privilege of," said Martin.

When Webb asks how he benefits, Martin said it's "by virtue of being a white male."

"Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should’ve been better prepped. I’m black," said Webb.

You can't make this stuff up. :hysterical:

AfJbsrQ.jpg

Wow.

Like we saw with Obama, you can't be a successful black man without being accused of stupid stuff.

Wow.

Like we saw with Obama, you can't be a successful black man without being accused of stupid stuff.

On the other hand Obama isn't a saint and we need to stop elevating our leaders to such statures if we care at all about intellectual honesty.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/01/16/areva-martin-cnn-analyst-accuses-black-radio-host-white-privilege/2590841002/

During a guest radio appearance, a CNN legal analyst said the show's host, who is black, has benefited from "white privilege."

The segment aired Tuesday during a SiriusXM show hosted by David Webb, who is also host FOX Nation’s Reality Check. His guest during the segment was Areva Martin, a civil rights attorney and CNN legal analyst.

According to a clip posted to Twitter, Webb details his rise in the media, saying he always saw his qualifications as a more important issue than his color.

"Well, David, that’s a whole 'nother long conversation about white privilege, the things that you have the privilege of doing that people of color don’t have the privilege of," said Martin.

When Webb asks how he benefits, Martin said it's "by virtue of being a white male."

"Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should’ve been better prepped. I’m black," said Webb.

You can't make this stuff up. :hysterical:

well, technically if you're Black and you take a conservative position I think you lose your Black non-privileges.

Fucking Affirmative Action, man. White privilege was like the one thing we had left. Now we're giving that to black people too?

It's really difficult to be superior to everyone else if we need to put in an effort and work for that superiority against a level playing field instead simply being handed it as our genetic birthright. I mean, I want to rule the world and everything but not so much that I'm willing to let that cut into my sitting around time. :mad:

You must not've received your White Person Official Countdown Calendar. I got mine. It's now a 23-year master calendar leading up to the Big Demographic Changeover (2042). MAGA hats are okay for now, but later in the document, stuff starts to change, and in 2041, it's really ramped up. 2041: you gotta be nice to everyone. (That's why right now our President is such an exaggerated dick. Get it out yer system!!)

The "talking black" / "talking white" gags in BlacKkKlansman are pretty funny.

That racist scumbag David Duke saying he can tell if a person is 'white' by the way they talk...
Almost as bad as when 'black' people say the same thing in reverse.

In .au there was a middle aged 'white' male journalist who got sued after mistaking fair-skinned (aboriginal) people for 'whites' and saying he didn't think they were 'real' aborigines.
One of the successful litigants now says she is "also white".
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/...e/news-story/f7ae97b2c25e3af5bd46199844c06727

If only a black, Muslim, handicapped, transexual, progressive woman with a hispanic name would declare intention to run for the Democratic nomination for president, all the others running would have to drop out or admit to being all the "-ists" they throw at their opponents.

Back
Top Bottom