• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Black woman White babies (I'm drunk sorry in advance)

Gospel

Unify Africa
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Agnostic Atheist
Hey team! I can't remember ever starting a post on this message board and I'm not the brightest star in the sky. Quick question (may be wrong forum, I'm drunk don't ban me love this place and have high respect for it (except this moment). Ok; I'll get to it. Where can I find stuff about black women having 100% white babies? Is this something that's possible? These just as drunk people around me think it impossible for some (I presume) self concocted reason.

That is all,

There are like five or six skin color genes right? They should have various alleles as well. Also, which are dominant or recessive?

Anyone up on these genes?

1) Albinos.

2) There are few black people in America, most people we call "black" are actually black/white crosses. While on average they will produce a baby similar to their appearance it's possible for the luck of the draw to produce a baby much closer to one of their ancestors--much lighter or much darker than their parents.

Hey team! I can't remember ever starting a post on this message board and I'm not the brightest star in the sky. Quick question (may be wrong forum, I'm drunk don't ban me love this place and have high respect for it (except this moment). Ok; I'll get to it. Where can I find stuff about black women having 100% white babies? Is this something that's possible? These just as drunk people around me think it impossible for some (I presume) self concocted reason.

That is all,

Sounds like a creationist trying to confront evolution and genetics.

There are cases of black families with a white ancestor producing offspring that look Caucasian.

The practice of those offspring who hide black parentage and passing themselves as white is called 'passing' in the black community.

Go ahead and get yourself tested for genes. Black, Jewish, Native American and the rest are distributed in the white population. You may have a black ancestor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passing_(racial_identity)

Passing for white[edit]

James Weldon Johnson, author of the Autobiography of an Ex-Colored Man
To fully understand how some African-American people pass as white, one must acknowledge the rape of slave women at the hands of white plantation owners

1) Albinos.

2) There are few black people in America, most people we call "black" are actually black/white crosses. While on average they will produce a baby similar to their appearance it's possible for the luck of the draw to produce a baby much closer to one of their ancestors--much lighter or much darker than their parents.

Not most, some. Native American genes are dispersed and I have one distant NA ancestor. I'd hardly consider myself a 'mix'.

Sub Saharan Africa is racial and generically diverse. Contrary to what some think, they do not all look the same. Generic testing for a black can resolve a general area they trace back to.

We are all a mix. I am German, Irish, English, Welsh and that one NA. I am the typical America mutt. My aunt married an Italian. That added to the mix in the family.

Blacks in America that trace back themselves are a mix.

As Bigfield said there is no 100% white. That is a white racist fantasy.

If there was a history of having much higher social status for being Nigerian black instead of Nordic white and a high concentration of black skinned ancestry (and facial features associated with Nigerians etc..) then someone like Barack Obama would be called white or mixed but never black.

At any rate, skin color and facial structure genes are probably not much related, As for example you can see in Ethiopians.

1) Albinos.

Not most, some.

Yes, most.

Indeed, almost all.

That is all,

It all depends on your definition of black and white. In USA having the slightest drop of black blood makes you black. While in Brazil having if you can have a lot of black blood and still be considered white. Where we draw the line is culturally dependent, but ultimately arbitrary. If your parents have mixed genetic backgrounds your skin colour can vary quite a bit... because that's how genetic traits are inherited.

So it's possible to have a mother who is over the line of what we consider black, while her child has what we'd consider being over the line of what we consider white.

The rapper Logic, has a black father. Logic is clearly white.

https://www.google.com/search?safe=.....0i67j0i24.m1HI0FsPyaQ#imgrc=WUN8_GkxFLdZOM:

Saying black and white is convenient but meaningless. In discussions on race white simply mean European from Italy to Norway.

Africa is no different. Variations in genetics and culture from the Mediterranean to the southern tip.

From the link it is not just balcks wirth a touch of white. The phenom,ena happens in other races, as would be expected by genetics.

Blacks passing as white has been a theme in TV and movies. There was a Law And Order Episode about an executive who is black by parentage, passing as white, and who is being blackmailed.

Where can I find stuff about black women having 100% white babies?

What 'stuff' are you looking for? Statistics? Anecdotes? Evidence?

I've known two sailors that I assumed were white until they took offense at a joke someone told, announcing that they were black.

I don't think I'd ever identify myself as 100% white. But my kids are light-skinned enough that when they step forward for Black Heritage Month, people demand an explanation or evidence.

Every time my Oldest visits, he gets yet another picture of himself with his mom, to show people at his command who question his claim. "No, see, she wasn't just a random women I met at the airport! She let me drive her car! We're in our home, here! This is her holding my baby picture!"

That is all,

Try this. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Black+women+white+babies

If a women is a 50% black and 50% white then if father is white then their baby will have a distribution between 50% black and 100% white, with very narrow max at 75% white. So yes, it's possible but extremely unlikely.

If both parents are half-black and half-white then baby can be anything between 0% and 100% white, but again 99.9% will be within couple percents of 50%. So it's practically impossible to have a 100% white or black baby.

If a women is a 50% black and 50% white then if father is white then their baby will have a distribution between 50% black and 100% white, with very narrow max at 75% white. So yes, it's possible but extremely unlikely.

If both parents are half-black and half-white then baby can be anything between 0% and 100% white, but again 99.9% will be within couple percents of 50%. So it's practically impossible to have a 100% white or black baby.

But when you have enough babies even low probability events happen.

It's practically impossible to have "a 100% white or black baby" even when both parents are "white/black" as 100% of either, whatever that would even mean. It is however very much possible to have a baby that appears "white" - especially with the history of the one-drop-rule meaning many "blacks" could pass for Greeks in the first place.

It's practically impossible to have "a 100% white or black baby" even when both parents are "white/black" as 100% of either, whatever that would even mean. It is however very much possible to have a baby that appears "white" - especially with the history of the one-drop-rule meaning many "blacks" could pass for Greeks in the first place.
Remind me of this...

Hagrid said:
An' it's codswallop ter boot.
Dirty blood. There's 'ardly a
wizard today that's not half-blood
or less.

Paraphrasing Kathy Griffin (The Divine One) in her rant on Michael Jackson's "fatherhood": "I'm sorry, I'm not havin' it that he had anything to do with those kids. Those three kids are Whitey, Whitey McGee, and Whitey McWhiterson."

Back
Top Bottom