• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bob Saget

Ford

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Just don't knock on my door on a Saturday Morning
Deserves his own thread on here. A bunch of my friends from the old radio days have been posting their pictures with him on social media, talking about what a nice guy he was, and while I never took a picture, I did meet him. Walked into one of the on-air studios during a break in an interview and was like "oh...there's Bob Saget." My daughter was a huge fan of Mary Kate and Ashley, so it was jarring to see him just kinda hanging out. The on air host and I had both done a bit of stand up, so we talked about that with him. He was so laid back and chill that later I totally forgot to tell my daughter "I met Danny Tanner at work today."

It's also a poorly kept secret among comics that his stand up act was filthy, and he had to have a disclaimer for the people who came to see him thinking they were getting the dad from Full House. Very funny guy. Also I can confirm what everyone else has said about him...very nice guy.

This isn’t true if I remember correctly. I remember seeing a very family friendly stand up act (a whole show) a couple (few?) decades ago he did for HBO or Showtime. Yes, his act transitioned.

Back
Top Bottom