• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Can the President be grinded into a sausage?

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
There are a lot of constitutional questions being asked at the moment, like should that be a capitalized word.

Pardons, indictments, treason, sausage, these are all things mentioned or not mentioned in the Constitution. Which leaves us with unanswered questions. Such as, did the Founding Fathers intend for a President to become a monarch that can pardon himself and all crimes of his buddies and family? Did they intend for the Supreme Court to be highly partisan? Did they think a President could be charged with an egregious crime or could he simply flip people off and then skull fuck his political opponents?

We've learned that the answer to each of these questions depends on a few things, such as guessing, hemming, and hawing.

So I'd like to ask the question, Is it constitutional to grind Pres. Trump into sausage. The Constitution is oddly vague about this. This makes me wonder if they didn't put it in because they knew everyone would think it would be alright. Or maybe that everyone thought it would be obviously wrong. This leads to an impasse. Which means we get to pretend we know what the Founding Fathers would have thought.

And my opinion is 'Yes'. They would have had no trouble grinding Trump into a sausage and serving it to his family before grinding most of them into sausage too! Why? Simple! As a fucking warning to anyone dumb enough to think they will ever be elected as King, Dictator, or otherwisely Supreme leader of he USA.

Comments?

I don't give a rat's ass about what some long dead slave owners wanted.

Do we the living want public servants that act like monarchs?

The fool does not like exercise, eats too much junk food, and needs a golf cart to move his fat ass around. He's probably going to have a heart attack before he can finish his term in office.

There are a lot of constitutional questions being asked at the moment, like should that be a capitalized word.

Pardons, indictments, treason, sausage, these are all things mentioned or not mentioned in the Constitution. Which leaves us with unanswered questions. Such as, did the Founding Fathers intend for a President to become a monarch that can pardon himself and all crimes of his buddies and family? Did they intend for the Supreme Court to be highly partisan? Did they think a President could be charged with an egregious crime or could he simply flip people off and then skull fuck his political opponents?

We've learned that the answer to each of these questions depends on a few things, such as guessing, hemming, and hawing.

So I'd like to ask the question, Is it constitutional to grind Pres. Trump into sausage. The Constitution is oddly vague about this. This makes me wonder if they didn't put it in because they knew everyone would think it would be alright. Or maybe that everyone thought it would be obviously wrong. This leads to an impasse. Which means we get to pretend we know what the Founding Fathers would have thought.

And my opinion is 'Yes'. They would have had no trouble grinding Trump into a sausage and serving it to his family before grinding most of them into sausage too! Why? Simple! As a fucking warning to anyone dumb enough to think they will ever be elected as King, Dictator, or otherwisely Supreme leader of he USA.

Comments?

You're right. It's like that saying about the Tree of Liberty. The Tree of Liberty needs some sausage once in a while or whatever.

It must be nice to live in your world of no constrictions. Also, your post goes off topic. This is about grinding the President into a sausage, not about whether you care if the Government is beholden to the Constitution.

If you ground El Cheato into sausage, who would eat it? The fat content would be off the charts, and El Cheato himself would be the only one in the entire administration who would eat such garbage.

If you ground El Cheato into sausage, who would eat it? The fat content would be off the charts, and El Cheato himself would be the only one in the entire administration who would eat such garbage.
Read the fucking OP, he is being fed to his sociopathic family... who then themselves will be turned into sausage. We can just discard that stuff in the trash.

;)

Barron will then inherit all of his father's debt... and likely become a super villain.

It must be nice to live in your world of no constrictions. Also, your post goes off topic. This is about grinding the President into a sausage, not about whether you care if the Government is beholden to the Constitution.

You brought the long dead slave owners into it.

As if people living today should follow what they did and said somehow.

I'm trying to elevate this about some talk of sausage.

A real question is why are Americans in general so subservient to power?

Why do so many put up with tyrannical behavior so easily?

You brought the long dead slave owners into it.

As if people living today should follow what they did and said somehow.

I'm trying to elevate this about some talk of sausage.

A real question is why are Americans in general so subservient to power?

Why do so many put up with tyrannical behavior so easily?
You clearly are missing the actual point of this while ranting about your dismissal of Constitutional Law and its actual relevance in the real world as opposed to your magical world where things only matter that you want to matter.

The Constitution doesn't bring up the legality of grinding President Trump into sausage. The question is why. Much like how the Constitution doesn't mention whether the President can pardon himself. Why? Is it because it obvious that the Founding Fathers had absolutely no idea that anyone would think they would allow the President to either be ground into sausage or have a monarch like power to pardon any of his own crimes?

If President Trump pardons himself, how on earth can the Republican party stand behind him?

Comments?

The constitution is also oddly vague about feeding pigs... Apparently, I hear that hungry pigs will eat about anything.

And then a game could be made of rushing the pigs down the cliff and into the sea..

Well regardless of what a bunch of dudes hundreds of years ago thought, in my opinion if you commit a crime you should be punished for it.

You clearly are missing the actual point of this while ranting about your dismissal of Constitutional Law and its actual relevance in the real world as opposed to your magical world where things only matter that you want to matter.

Things matter to small minds and large.

The Constitution doesn't bring up the legality of grinding President Trump into sausage. The question is why. Much like how the Constitution doesn't mention whether the President can pardon himself. Why? Is it because it obvious that the Founding Fathers had absolutely no idea that anyone would think they would allow the President to either be ground into sausage or have a monarch like power to pardon any of his own crimes?

The Constitution says the Congress declares war.

The Constitution is not worth the paper it is written on.

If Trump pardons himself it actually takes some humans with backbones to stop him.

These kinds of people don't become the pawns of the rich.

Back
Top Bottom