• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Thanks!

Trump-St-Johns-1-1-1200x800.jpg

Oh goodness! Trump is creating photos for his own memes now!

Hey, hey! Did anyone drop this? I saw a whole bunch of these in that church just lying around. I picked this one up, and was wondering if someone dropped it. The book is the Holy... Bible. Hmm... no author listed on the front.

SLD

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker

Guard against those men who make a great noise about religion, in choosing representatives. It is electioneering. If they knew the nature and worth of religion, they would not debauch it to such shameful purposes. If pure religion is the criterion to denominate candidates, those who make a noise about it must be rejected; for their wrangle about it, proves that they are void of it. Let honesty, talents and quick despatch, characterise the men of your choice.

John Leland (1754-1841)

SLD

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker
Thanks!

View attachment 28032

Oh goodness! Trump is creating photos for his own memes now!

Hey, hey! Did anyone drop this? I saw a whole bunch of these in that church just lying around. I picked this one up, and was wondering if someone dropped it. The book is the Holy... Bible. Hmm... no author listed on the front.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get a blasphemous photo op at St. John's Episcopal church.

starwater

Basic Beliefs
Centered - Democratic
Alright let's take it from the top, let's get it right troops our performance is tonight. A 1 and a 2 and a 3....queue music.

Tom Sawyer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
That I'm God
They initially looked tough, but that image was undercut somewhat when they ran away screaming as the ghost of Lincoln possessed his statue and began stomping on them.

blastula

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Gnostic atheist
Starwater wins this time. Pick a good pic, starwater!

Alright let's take it from the top, let's get it right troops our performance is tonight. A 1 and a 2 and a 3....queue music.

Tigers!

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Bible believing revelational redemptionist (Baptist)
Noah decided not to take any elephants on the ark.

When they said to go outside for the Covid test I thought a slender piece of wood not the whole trunk would be used up my nose.

blastula

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Gnostic atheist
"Congratulations, you may kiss the bride."

Atheos

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Skeptic
attachment.php

Like many who came before her, Suzanne's first lesson playing the elephone was also her last.

Tom Sawyer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
That I'm God
Wait ... a MEN'S room? You mean, I did all of that bad-assed gymnastic parkour shit simply to take a piss and there weren't even any girls watching? Damn.

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Media had difficulties breaking apart how many people attended the George Floyd protest from those who attended the Asthma awareness event.

hyzer

Basic Beliefs
Atheist

Donald Trump: "Good people, lots of good people. See this wearing of masks, not good. You can't breathe. Now, I now how to breathe, you can't wear a mask that covers your face. Am I right? These people shouldn't have masks. Masks, probably made in China. Not good. Not good. Did I mention how to breathe?"

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
attachment.php

"Look lady, you're not fooling me, and you're staying right here until you admit that your China Virus is a hoax to make me look bad!"

Top Bottom