• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Thomas II

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Make up the best caption!

Here's the rules [amended Jan. 12, 2009 - Stacey Melissa, Humor Mod]:

1) Winner posts a non-edited photograph (i.e., no Photoshops, paintings, or drawings). No NSFW (Not Safe For Work).

2) Everyone else comes up with a caption for that picture.

3) After five people have posted captions OR 6 hours have gone by without a new caption being posted, the winner may be declared. If no winner is declared within a reasonable time (generally 24 hours after the picture was posted, and captioning activity is absent), someone else may hijack the thread and post a new picture.

4) Please put "Winner" in your post title and identify the winner clearly.

5) If the declared winner doesn't post a picture within a reasonable time (generally no more than 12 hours), someone else may hijack the thread and post a new picture.

6) See #1.

Have a go at this one...

wcc04042008.jpg

Attachments

• wcc04042008.jpg
    wcc04042008.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Vladamir+Putin+Russian+President+Having+Hand+Wrestling+with+Americans+3.jpg
    Vladamir+Putin+Russian+President+Having+Hand+Wrestling+with+Americans+3.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 56
wcc04042008.jpg

George was beginning to suspect that his silent fart hadn't been quite as silent as he'd hoped.

- - - Updated - - -

Laptop kid pic:

Why, yes, hornyinNYC, i am naked. How did you know?

Edit to add: Why is this forum combining what should be two different posts?

It's a feature in this version of vBulletin; if the same user posts consecutively, the posts are combined into one. In some types of discussion, I can see how this is a very good idea - it encourages people to either stay on-topic or start a new thread; in other circumstances - such as in this thread, where the topic changes with each new pic posted, it is less helpful.

- - - Updated - - -

On the whole, I think I like it though.

- - - Updated - - -

No need to 'edit' to add an afterthought.

- - - Updated - - -

caption:

To: complaints@undergarmentsonline.com

Dear sirs,

I am writing to request the urgent shipping of my recent order number 8356721...

581510_366624573414086_541726617_n.jpg
continuing his trend of attempting to appeal to the widest possible margin of humanity, the Pope reveals the new Popemobile...

attachment.php

"Is it on me? I don't see it, is it on me?"

"Yeah, it's on your shoulder. Hang on, i'll get it with my flyswatter."

Back
Top Bottom