• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Carl Higbie - Witness the Trump Love!

T.G.G. Moogly

Traditional Atheist
Basic Beliefs
egalitarian
Trump appointee Carl Higbie made racist, sexist, anti-Muslim and anti-LGBT comments on the radio

Does it get any more obvious that Trump is about racism and hatred?

"Go back to your Muslim s--thole and go crap in your hands and bang little boys on Thursday nights," Higbie said. "I just don't like Muslim people. People always rip me a new one for that. Carl, you're racist, you can't, you're sexist. I'm like Jesus Christ. I just don't like Muslim people because their ideology sucks."

Yes, Trump appoints people like this. Lots of good reading in the article.

He's have made a great brownshirt in another time. Too bad he missed his opportunity to exterminate people.

I don't know if I'm projecting, but it appears that all the bad and vile controversy in this administration happens at the back end of the week. Last Thursday it was the shit-hole remark. The week before it was the Trump-Bannon tiff over Fire and Fury. It just feels as though these people see the weekend looming ahead and reflect, "Hey, I haven't been that much of an arsehole this week, I need to pick up the pace!"

"I'm like Jesus Christ. I just don't like Muslim people because their ideology sucks." There were no Muslim people when Jesus Christ lived. What a maroon.

Trump only hires the best!

It's so goddamn typical of a Fox News viewer. A guy was a Navy Seal, therefore, he'd be good at X government job! No need to vet, look into personal background; just bring him on in and let him start doing shit that'll MAGA!

I'm pretty goddamn sure this is how the Trump administration goes about hiring for such jobs because that's what a Fox News/Rush Limbaugh/Hannity type of person would do.

"You were a Navy Seal? Well, let me be the first to suck your dick! Someone get this guy an employee badge and fuck those background checks; we got us a real war hero here!"

Back
Top Bottom