• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Carter Page

Meh. Just an unpaid volunteer whom nobody ever remembers meeting.

“I’m working on my lawsuit tonight that will get to the bottom of the real interference in the 2016 election, by the [United States government]. I’ve played this nonsensical game long enough and am not interested in this latest round tonight,” he said.

Sounds just like OJ promising to dedicate his life to finding the real killer.

I don't see a difference between this guy and Papadopoulos:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...sia-trip-top-trump-campaign-officials-n818206

He went to Russia. He says it was for personal reasons but he has all this discussion with Russian officials...

- - - Updated - - -

“I’m working on my lawsuit tonight that will get to the bottom of the real interference in the 2016 election, by the [United States government]. I’ve played this nonsensical game long enough and am not interested in this latest round tonight,” he said.

Sounds just like OJ promising to dedicate his life to finding the real killer.

This guy is crazy. He didn't even show up with a lawyer.

That guy is a really bad liar. His tells are so obvious, it's hard to watch.

That guy is a really bad liar. His tells are so obvious, it's hard to watch.

He probably will not get into trouble for lying to congress, but if he lied to the FBI and there is some substance there, he's going to get charged. It looks like from there Clovis and/or Sessions could also get into trouble.

Could Carter Page have Munchausen syndrome by proxy?

No, but he was the guy the movie Split was based on. When they asked him about the Fifth Amendment, you could see all of his different personalities each give a different answer and watch him painfully transform from one to the next.

Back
Top Bottom