• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Chinga tu Madre, Trump.

T.G.G. Moogly

Traditional Atheist
Basic Beliefs
egalitarian
Laughed my ass off when I saw this sticker on a car this afternoon. And over the word "Trump" was stamped Puta.

Probably all illegal immigrants drive Beemers anyway so I should not have been surprised.

Hilarious. And probably also violates obscenity laws to boot. Still funny.

I wonder if the driver can be fired from his/her job.

I wonder if the driver can be fired from his/her job.

If that person works for a company that has dealings with the government, and that company has a pretty standard social media policy that is outlined at commencement of employment and the person uploads a picture of the bumper sticker on a profile that states their profession, probably. I find it hard to believe that people still view social media as a place free of consequences. I wouldn't sack an employee who did something like that, but I readily admit it is a grey area.

I think dudes have the right to express their fears and mental sickness.

If I was his boss I won't fire such a driver, unless he puts words against me.

I don’t know how to say “immigrant” in spanish, but it seems like it ought t be part of that epithet. Chinga tu immigrant madre, trump. It just seems more poetic that way.

I think dudes have the right to express their fears and mental sickness.

If I was his boss I won't fire such a driver, unless he puts words against me.

You should read the ebook at the link in my signature. It covers the right wing sickenesses of projection, lack of empathy, and incapacity for self reflection. You won't read it, of course, and the book actually covers the fact that right wing authoritarians won't read it, but you still should try.

I don’t know how to say “immigrant” in spanish, but it seems like it ought t be part of that epithet. Chinga tu immigrant madre, trump. It just seems more poetic that way.

Chinga la migra madre Trump?

Back
Top Bottom