• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Christmas Messages to Donald

ideologyhunter

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism/beatnikism
Any suggestions for a Christmas card text to the White House this year? I'm stumped. It's hard to phrase my true response to Donald in sane (and legal) terms. (Keep it legal! No need to keep it polite, nuanced, or diplomatic -- this is 45 we're talkin' about.) The perfect Christmas message to Donald should use the words Merry Christmas, since he's told us over and over that we'll being saying them when he's President. It's not good to contradict His Orangeness. On the other hand, it's fun to provoke him into his default states of rage, bloat, and defamation.
Any suggestions? At least to give the WH mailroom staffers a thrill?

Dear Mr. Apparently President,
Merry Christmas! By which i mean i hope your mood swings and tweets do not plunge the nation into any further wars during the Christmas Stand-downs, or the New Years hangovers. I would also hope that you can keep it together during Hanukkah, Kwanza, The Solstice, Boxing Day, or the Festival of the Virgin of Guadalupe. Fingers Crossed for the New Year!

Dear Mr. President,

Just wanted to say that as a former Regular Army Officer, honorably discharged, I can smell your stench two states away.

But as the Holidays encourage us all to close ranks around those institutions that guide our freedom, it is my privilege to wish you the best.

Sincerely,

Dear President Obama

I wish you and your family the very best.

Peace be with you.

PS If some miscarriage of justice occurs and this arrives late, I can only assume time away golfing and not being in the oval office fixing the postal system must be the cause.

Dear Dan,
Happy xmas!

Thanks for all your efforts to try to take away my health insurance. Who needs that shit anyway.
This post resonated with me. I'm sick and tired of the republicans being the party of good, being the party of the righteous! How can they defend trying to take away people's health insurance? I just don't get it. People will die when they take away. Yea, it's expensive and needs to be fixed. So fix it. But to just repeal it with no alternative is just cruel.

This post resonated with me. I'm sick and tired of the republicans being the party of good, being the party of the righteous! How can they defend trying to take away people's health insurance? I just don't get it. People will die when they take away. Yea, it's expensive and needs to be fixed. So fix it. But to just repeal it with no alternative is just cruel.
One of Obama's speech writers put it: The main theory of the liberals is that the government can and should make people's lives better.
The conservative theory is that the government cannot make things better for people.
If the ACA is allowed to function, and is successful, it will prove the liberal position to be the correct one. Thus, it cannot be allowed to be successful.

Any suggestions for a Christmas card text to the White House this year? I'm stumped. It's hard to phrase my true response to Donald in sane (and legal) terms. (Keep it legal! No need to keep it polite, nuanced, or diplomatic -- this is 45 we're talkin' about.) The perfect Christmas message to Donald should use the words Merry Christmas, since he's told us over and over that we'll being saying them when he's President. It's not good to contradict His Orangeness. On the other hand, it's fun to provoke him into his default states of rage, bloat, and defamation.
Any suggestions? At least to give the WH mailroom staffers a thrill?

I suggest a nice Soltice season card. And a nice message. "Stop lying!"

That should do it for now.

Dear Donald,

Merry Christmas. Jesus told me to tell you:
FUCK YOU!

- Every non-racist in the USA

Dear Donnie,

I hope as you celebrate Christmas, you will finally realize that Jesus was a liberal and he wouldn't be at all happy with the way you are leading the country. So, I hope you will give your money to charity and start living a simple life like Jesus did. Don't forget to refuse to sign the Republican tax bill as it will mostly help the rich. After all, Jesus did say something about how difficult it would be for a rich man to get into heaven, and since you believe in that place, I'm sure you will want to take what Jesus said more seriously. You can start by washing the feet of all the Democrats who you have insulted. I'm sure Jesus would approve. Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Donald!

shopping

5-cow-dung-patties-agni-hotra-puja-gobar-havans-homa-therapy-tryambakam-yajnafrom eBay - crazy-discount-store
3 Cow Dung Patties Packet of 3 pieces We offer homemade dry Cow Dung Patties from our own happy Cows.Our cows living on an organic farm in Hudson Valley and they are treated ...
See more details at eBay - crazy-discount-store »

$15.99
Free shipping. No tax
eBay - crazy-discount-store

Dear Donald:

I have a word of hope to share with you,
as your lawyers stress out what to do.

While the investigations are drawing near,
you shouldn't lose that holiday cheer.

For while Mueller has begun closing in,
and those interviews are a cause of such chagrin,

When all the indictments begin to draw,
this includes one for your beloved son-in-law.

So while times appear to be at their the darkest,
be cheerful as Ivanka could very well be back on the market.

Happy Holidays

In order to keep him from Tweeting, I sent this card.

Merry Christmas Trump.

Do you want to learn how to Make America Great Again? Flip over this card.

*repeat message on other side*

In order to keep him from Tweeting, I sent this card.

Merry Christmas Trump.

Do you want to learn how to Make America Great Again? Flip over this card.

*repeat message on other side*

:lol: Love it!

- - - Updated - - -

Dear President Trump,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May you and your family reap all that you truly deserve, and soon.

This is my favorite so far :devil:

Back
Top Bottom