• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Da Fuck, America?

Tom Sawyer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
That I'm God
Seriously, America, what the fuck?

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/02/08/palin-as-us-ambassador-to-canada

With the Democrats dawdling, this new appointment may take even longer. That leaves lots of time to consider who will represent the United States in Ottawa in what may well be the most volatile period in bilateral relations since the Vietnam War.

One familiar name keeps coming up in conversations around both Washington and Ottawa: Sarah Palin.

Have we done, like, one mean thing to you? We get that your new government is a joke, but it's not a joke that we're in on and not a joke which we want to be a part of. Given that we're neighbours and allies, we do need to talk to you on a fairly regular basis and having one of the few people in your country who is more of an incompetent dipshit than Trump being the person we do the talking with is not on our to-do list.

Do us a favour and find out that there's some Muslims up here and just drop some bombs on us instead. It would be more polite.

Oh yeah!!! WFT about the Bingo Club Massacre by Radical Canadianists :mad:

And besides, you have yet to kiss our big fat ass on:
http://everysecondcounts.eu/#

So...payback's a Palin :p

If I were running for ambassador to Canada I'd promise to bring the Stanley cup there at least one week per year, eh?

Unless that made Muslims want to kill us.

You could retaliate by making Justin Bieber ambassador to the US ...

Though they probably should be forewarned that payback might be an air delivered ICBM...

I'm pretty sure that Canada could decline to accept her credentials.

No need to say Fuck You to the US. We're already pretty well fucked for at least 4 years.

You are the only ones nice enough to accept her.
Oh, yaw, she is a bit high spirited, don-cha-know. And sometimes she says things that may be a bit harsh, but it can't be easy working for that fuckwad Trump.

With the Democrats dawdling, this new appointment may take even longer. That leaves lots of time to consider who will represent the United States in Ottawa in what may well be the most volatile period in bilateral relations since the Vietnam War.

One familiar name keeps coming up in conversations around both Washington and Ottawa: Sarah Palin.

Have we done, like, one mean thing to you? We get that your new government is a joke, but it's not a joke that we're in on and not a joke which we want to be a part of. Given that we're neighbours and allies, we do need to talk to you on a fairly regular basis and having one of the few people in your country who is more of an incompetent dipshit than Trump being the person we do the talking with is not on our to-do list.

Do us a favour and find out that there's some Muslims up here and just drop some bombs on us instead. It would be more polite.
Called karma for all the jokes about Trump.

If I were running for ambassador to Canada I'd promise to bring the Stanley cup there at least one week per year, eh?

Wow, I thought that threatening to send Sarah Palin up here was bad enough but, dude, that was just mean. :(

Wow, I thought that threatening to send Sarah Palin up here was bad enough but, dude, that was just mean. :(
Don't feel bad. You'll have maybe three or four, maybe five teams in the playoffs to disappoint you instead of zero from last year.

Don't feel bad. You'll have maybe three or four, maybe five teams in the playoffs to disappoint you instead of zero from last year.

There's no disappointment. The Toronto Maple Leafs are going to win the Cup this year. I've been saying that every year and I'll be damned if I'm going to go my whole life being wrong. Given my poor diet and lack of exercise, that means each year has an exponentially higher chance of me being right.

There's no disappointment. The Toronto Maple Leafs are going to win the Cup this year. I've been saying that every year and I'll be damned if I'm going to go my whole life being wrong. Given my poor diet and lack of exercise, that means each year has an exponentially higher chance of me being right.
Careful, they could end up in the final, up 3 games to 0 games, leading 4-0 going into the third and then pull off a choke that'd make the city of Atlanta envious.

Careful, they could end up in the final, up 3 games to 0 games, leading 4-0 going into the third and then pull off a choke that'd make the city of Atlanta envious.

I have no idea what you're talking about since, like the rest of the city, I took advantage of our free health care to have a lobotomy and get the part of my brain which would have held the memory of any such event surgically removed.

Suckers from Atlanta need to pay for that out of pocket.

This is punishment for Canada's involvement in the Bowling Green Massacre. You had it coming, dude.

Back
Top Bottom