• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

David Frum Tweet

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
So much was weird in 2017, but perhaps the weirdest was that people who nearly triggered a pizzeria gun massacre to stop imaginary child molesters rallied to support an actual child molester’s campaign for US Senate

He's right regardless of semantics. It's very contradictory, unless you think of Democrats as pure evil, so evil they are like the Emperor in Star Wars...in which case it's still very weird because of how politically divided we are.

What else is weird? David Frum was a speech writer for Dubya.
(Remember him? Alas for simpler times.)

I never really liked him, but yeah, with all the Nazis, Ministry of Propaganda, and Jina grabbers around, we might consider W to have been simpler times.

I never really liked him, but yeah, with all the Nazis, Ministry of Propaganda, and Jina grabbers around, we might consider W to have been simpler times.
Rumsfeld, Iraq, Katrina? No, not simpler. One million displaced Iraqis, 100,000+ dead Iraqis while the Sec of Def whined you go into war with the army you have. Ari Fleischer telling America to watch what they say.

Sure, Trump makes you want to jump out a window, but the W Admin was pretty bad.

Rumsfeld, Iraq, Katrina? No, not simpler. One million displaced Iraqis, 100,000+ dead Iraqis while the Sec of Def whined you go into war with the army you have. Ari Fleischer telling America to watch what they say.

Sure, Trump makes you want to jump out a window, but the W Admin was pretty bad.

I'm used to American imperialism though. This feels like a new kind of takeover, an actual power to deny reality until reality falls by the wayside. I mean, W lost eventually. The propaganda infrastructure may be too hard to overcome now and people live minute to minute inside it with nazis.

Back
Top Bottom