• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Day without stupid: redux

Yes, I remember Trump looking over those blank pieces of paper during his Herculean effort against Covid.

Also, I thought he said he didn't have it that bad at all. I also remember him being Covid-19 positive during the Presidential debate (having lied about being tested), with his entire family attending without masks.

That message is totally a fake! :D

Last edited:
Wow. I'm a little shocked it wasn't real. Wasn't at Poe levels in my opinion. I didn't even bother checking, it was so within the realm of him. The only thing that raised a red flag notice was him using the word Herculean.

A Republican lawmaker attended his gay son’s wedding just three days after joining the majority of his GOP colleagues in voting against a House bill that would codify federal protections for same-sex marriage.

The gay son of Rep. Glenn Thompson, R-Pa., confirmed to NBC News on Monday that he “married the love of [his] life” on Friday and that his “father was there.” NBC News is not publishing the names of the grooms, neither of whom is a public figure.

Thompson’s press secretary, Maddison Stone, also confirmed the congressman was in attendance.

“Congressman and Mrs. Thompson were thrilled to attend and celebrate their son’s marriage on Friday night as he began this new chapter in his life,” Stone said in an email, adding that the Thompsons are “very happy” to welcome their new son-in-law “into their family.”

Poor Kevin Sorbo. Played a pagan demigod once in error, and now has been cursed to do shitty Christian movies until the day he dies to make up for it.

She can count me in if they start covering the Secret Service deleted messages like Fox did Hilary's Emails. ;)

I just can't get over how much makeup she is wearing. Usually newscasters wear makeup, but the way her upper skin on her chest looks compared to the makeup? Yipes!

Meanwhile, if you excuse me, I'm going to get busy defying the powers that be, unifying with others by putting aside our differences that include them wanting liberals imprisoned in a political detention center... at Alison's Rage Page. (y)

I just can't get over how much makeup she is wearing. Usually newscasters wear makeup, but the way her upper skin on her chest looks compared to the makeup? Yipes!
To be fair, she probably has very little input; The TV station most likely employs a makeup artist who has complete control over how the presenters are made up when on camera.

I agree that in this case they don't appear to be particularly good at the job, by comparison with their peers on the major networks, but what would you expect of someone employed in an off-screen role by a third rate TV channel?

I just can't get over how much makeup she is wearing.
Why do so many people pay so much more attention to a female presenter's appearance than to a male's? My attention was drawn to what Alison Steinberg said and how she said it. There appeared to be a conscious, much practised attempt to emulate Fucker Carlson's presentation style.

Why do so many people pay so much more attention to a female presenter's appearance than to a male's?
Not me. There is more pancake on Chris Matthews face than at an IHOP. For the above, though, it really really sticks out because of the top she is wearing.

Why do so many people pay so much more attention to a female presenter's appearance than to a male's? My attention was drawn to what Alison Steinberg said and how she said it. There appeared to be a conscious, much practised attempt to emulate Fucker Carlson's presentation style.
Sure, Jan. And you read Playboy for the articles. ;)

Back
Top Bottom