• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Day without stupid: redux

Just three weeks ago -- before deciding her 'network' needed the support of liberals -- Alison Steinberg was describing 'liberals' this way.
OAN host Alison Steinberg says that “liberals are sick demons who thrive on the thought of death” because they “outright love killing babies” with abortion, covid vaccines, and baby formula shortages.
MAGA Karen.jpg

Few years from now she'll have her own show on Fox.

A Utah-based apparel company known for selling far-right and pro-trump merchandise is ordered to pay more than $200,000 to the FTC for replacing "Made in China" tags with "Made in USA" tags.

Lions Not Sheep and its owner Sean Whalen was fined $211,335 by the Federal Trade Commission for making false claims that their imported merchandise from China was made in the US, according to a July statement from the FTC.

Lions Not Sheep became popular with far-right conservatives for promoting pro-trump, pro-gun, anti-Biden, and anti-mask messages on their products and on their website. Shirts that read "Go Brandon" or "#FBJ", can be purchased on their website.
Maybe they should have named themselves "Lyin' To Sheep".

I just can't get over how much makeup she is wearing.
I still haven't gotten over how much makeup Agent Orange would wear for his day to day appearances. But then again, he looks just as hideous without makeup, so there is that. Stormy, really, you did that?

I still haven't gotten over how much makeup Agent Orange would wear for his day to day appearances. But then again, he looks just as hideous without makeup, so there is that. Stormy, really, you did that?
There was the initial unknown sum plus $130,000 hush money for at most 5 minutes work. Fuck, I'd do that as well.

FaoEUbYWAAEG7_l

That appears to be a 'guest' SSID, so it should have very limited access to the network. Given the woefully simple password, you would certainly hope that was the case. Most WiFi routers have 'standard' and 'guest' SSIDs, where 'guest' basically has access to nothing apart from the external internet connection; It would be possible but incredibly foolish to set up the security cameras to be accessible from 'guest'.

Typically the 'guest' SSID is used where you want to give large numbers of low-trust users Internet access (such as at a resort or bar), but don't want to give them access to other devices on your LAN.

That appears to be a 'guest' SSID, so it should have very limited access to the network. Given the woefully simple password, you would certainly hope that was the case. Most WiFi routers have 'standard' and 'guest' SSIDs, where 'guest' basically has access to nothing apart from the external internet connection; It would be possible but incredibly foolish to set up the security cameras to be accessible from 'guest'.

Typically the 'guest' SSID is used where you want to give large numbers of low-trust users Internet access (such as at a resort or bar), but don't want to give them access to other devices on your LAN.

Well, I doubt now that people are attacking the networks, now that someone tweeted the idea to try, that they'll be kept out for long.

They had top secret classified documents in an unlocked room that literally anyone with the money to stay there could walk into any time, after which they secured it with a lock that could be popped practically by looking at it.

And you think they secured or structured their network properly. (Actually, I don't expect you think that.)

I just can't get over how much makeup she is wearing.
Why do so many people pay so much more attention to a female presenter's appearance than to a male's? My attention was drawn to what Alison Steinberg said and how she said it. There appeared to be a conscious, much practised attempt to emulate Fucker Carlson's presentation style.

She was criticized for wearing too much makeup. Same criticism aimed at Donald Trump. Rudy Guilianj was criticized for his makeup, cheap hair dye.

Well, I doubt now that people are attacking the networks, now that someone tweeted the idea to try, that they'll be kept out for long.

They had top secret classified documents in an unlocked room that literally anyone with the money to stay there could walk into any time, after which they secured it with a lock that could be popped practically by looking at it.

And you think they secured or structured their network properly. (Actually, I don't expect you think that.)

Yeah, I said it would be "incredibly stupid" for them not to have.

Given the number of incredibly stupid things they are obviously and indisputably doing, that strongly implies that they didn't.

I can assure you that I don't think it's wise to trust the people who kept top secret documents in an unlocked store cupboard in a tourist resort to have even the most basic clue about wifi network security.

Ya my home router has a Guest access password. I give it to trudted guests. I wouldn't post it on twitter. I'm not as stupid as Eric Trump. His history is that of stupidity.

Man, how do they expose all of our secrets so quickly. Next thing you know, they'll be TikTok'ing about those mysterious camps we put up in Upstate New York to re-educate Trump supporters into communistic Biden supporters and Soros-Bots.

But I suppose the good news is, they think it won't actually be Trump, so when he does go to trial, they'll be laughing at the libs. Though, they might start wondering why Trump isn't Truth'ing no more.

Oh for fucks sake. You never say the person is going to be arrested within 24 hours. That is not enough time for the donations to clear. This is basic grift 101 people. You've gotta tack on at least a couple of weeks for it to work.

Back
Top Bottom