• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Day without stupid: redux

Wow! That is profoundly stupid!

Aw, they're just trying to market guns to kids. What could go wrong?

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBf4MyqW550[/YOUTUBE]

MAGA World’s ‘Freedom Phone’ Actually Budget Chinese Phone

MAGA Influencers are pushing a phone preloaded with apps like Parler and Rumble that appears to be a vastly more expensive version of a phone made in China.

The pro-Trump internet went wild on Wednesday for the Freedom Phone, a $500 smartphone that comes stocked with conservative apps and promises to liberate anyone else who buys it from Silicon Valley censorship. The American flag-branded phone was immediately promoted by a wide range of right-wing figures, including former Trump adviser Roger Stone, Jan. 6 rally organizer Ali Alexander, and pundit Dinesh D’Souza.

“I’m holding a freaking phone that is not controlled by Apple or Google,” conservative personality Candace Owens told her fans in an Instagram video. “We made the switch immediately.”

Despite being lauded by some of the right-wing media’s leading figures, though, the Freedom Phone’s buyers could be getting less than they expect for its $500 price tag. That’s because the Freedom Phone appears to be merely a more expensive rebranding of a budget Chinese phone available elsewhere for a fraction of the Freedom Phone’s price.

The Freedom Phone was created by Erik Finman, the self-proclaimed “youngest bitcoin millionaire” and one of Time Magazine’s “Most Influential Teens of 2014.” In a video announcing the phone, Finman said he was inspired to create the phone after the tech giants’ crackdown on both Donald Trump and conservative social media app Parler in the wake of the Jan. 6 riot.

And the grifting continues...

MAGA World’s ‘Freedom Phone’ Actually Budget Chinese Phone

MAGA Influencers are pushing a phone preloaded with apps like Parler and Rumble that appears to be a vastly more expensive version of a phone made in China.

The pro-Trump internet went wild on Wednesday for the Freedom Phone, a $500 smartphone that comes stocked with conservative apps and promises to liberate anyone else who buys it from Silicon Valley censorship. The American flag-branded phone was immediately promoted by a wide range of right-wing figures, including former Trump adviser Roger Stone, Jan. 6 rally organizer Ali Alexander, and pundit Dinesh D’Souza.

“I’m holding a freaking phone that is not controlled by Apple or Google,” conservative personality Candace Owens told her fans in an Instagram video. “We made the switch immediately.”

Despite being lauded by some of the right-wing media’s leading figures, though, the Freedom Phone’s buyers could be getting less than they expect for its $500 price tag. That’s because the Freedom Phone appears to be merely a more expensive rebranding of a budget Chinese phone available elsewhere for a fraction of the Freedom Phone’s price.

The Freedom Phone was created by Erik Finman, the self-proclaimed “youngest bitcoin millionaire” and one of Time Magazine’s “Most Influential Teens of 2014.” In a video announcing the phone, Finman said he was inspired to create the phone after the tech giants’ crackdown on both Donald Trump and conservative social media app Parler in the wake of the Jan. 6 riot.

And the grifting continues...

Not just grift. They are feeding on their own.

It appears to be an android - Google.

Here is a fun story from PCMag. https://www.pcmag.com/news/freedom-phone-meant-for-trump-supporters-is-also-made-by-chinese-vendor They are... skeptical to say the least.

Here's another grift part of it.

Many of the Freedom Phone’s prominent endorsers urged their followers to use a promo code to buy the phone, suggesting that the influencers will receive a cut when their fans buy the phone. Each referred sale results in a $50 payment to the influencer who endorsed the phone, according to a website explaining Freedom Phone's "promoters" program.

I'm sure everyone already knows about this, but for fucks sake, this reads like it was written by a fucking twelve year old:

Sorry to inform you, but an Election is my form of "coup," and if I was going to do a coup, one of the last people I would want to do it with is General Mark Milley.

We know elections are Trump's favourite mechanism for coups - just ask Louis DeJoy. Also, I don't know much about the US military. What exactly is the function of the Green Berets again?

He got his job only because the world’s most overrated general, James Mattis, could not stand him, had no respect for him, and would not recommend him. To me the fact that Mattis didn’t like him, just like Obama didn’t like him and actually fired Milley, was a good thing, not a bad thing. I often act counter to people's advice who I don’t respect.

Imagine how many problems America has right now that would have just gone away if Obama said "build the wall" and "masks are bullshit". And yet Obama didn't do that. Thanks, Obama; you're the fucking worst.

In any event, I lost respect for Milley when we walked together to St. John’s Church (which was still smoldering from a Radical Left fire set the day before), side by side, a walk that has now been proven to be totally appropriate—and the following day Milley choked like a dog in front of the Fake News when they told him they thought he should not have been walking with the President, which turned out to be incorrect.

That is all one sentence. If you want to try a fun exercise, type all that into a text to speech app and see if it sounds coherent.

certainly not the type of person I would be talking “coup” with. I’m not into coups!

Well, that certainly sounds convincing.

Last edited:
Gym bans vaccinated people from joining

FB comment refers to this as "an unethical yet darkly hilarious medical experiment" and another one calls it "Club COVID."

So the US does not have a complete monopoly on stupidity

FB comment refers to this as "an unethical yet darkly hilarious medical experiment" and another one calls it "Club COVID."

So the US does not have a complete monopoly on stupidity
Rob Ford didn't get elected Mayor of Toronto by accident.

I was gonna say, well, it is Toronto after all... :D

But I fear Canadia has no vaccine for the American virus. :(

So many different threads to toss this one into. Trump can't let the election go, and now he knows how he can prove it.
Not President Trump said:
The county has, for whatever reason, also refused to produce the network routers. We want the routers, Sonny, Wendy, we got to get those routers, please. The routers. Come on, Kelly, we can get those routers. Those routers. You know what? We're so beyond the routers, there's so many fraudulent votes without the routers. But if you got those routers, what that will show, and they don't want to give up the routers. They don't want to give them. They are fighting like hell. Why are these commissioners fighting not to give the routers? How simple could it be? That will tell the truth. What are they trying to hide? Unbelievably, the auditors have testified that the master database for the election management system, sorry to tell you, has been deleted. I wonder why it was deleted. I wonder, Sonny, why was it deleted, please? Meaning the main database for all of the election related data in Maricopa in 2020 has been illegally erased. It's been erased.
What is odd is that while he is saying this, he has a look on his face that implies he knows what he is saying is absolute BS.

Maybe they will find the deleted master database in the router. ;)

So many different threads to toss this one into. Trump can't let the election go, and now he knows how he can prove it.
Not President Trump said:
The county has, for whatever reason, also refused to produce the network routers. We want the routers, Sonny, Wendy, we got to get those routers, please. The routers. Come on, Kelly, we can get those routers. Those routers. You know what? We're so beyond the routers, there's so many fraudulent votes without the routers. But if you got those routers, what that will show, and they don't want to give up the routers. They don't want to give them. They are fighting like hell. Why are these commissioners fighting not to give the routers? How simple could it be? That will tell the truth. What are they trying to hide? Unbelievably, the auditors have testified that the master database for the election management system, sorry to tell you, has been deleted. I wonder why it was deleted. I wonder, Sonny, why was it deleted, please? Meaning the main database for all of the election related data in Maricopa in 2020 has been illegally erased. It's been erased.
What is odd is that while he is saying this, he has a look on his face that implies he knows what he is saying is absolute BS.

Maybe they will find the deleted master database in the router. ;)

Now he's an IT expert. "I know more about routers and IT than anyone!"*

*Not a real quote, Tom C.

You can't make this shit up. I clicked to see if it was from The Onion.

Does Canada have its own indigenous Bullshit Machine? Or are they just tuning in to Tucker Carlson et al?

Back
Top Bottom