• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Day without stupid: redux

Trump admits he didn't know the president is an important part of running the country. And he said this while criticizing Biden on the Afghanistan withdraw, which was following the agreement Trump made.:picardfacepalm:

While criticizing President Joe Biden, Trump said: “We need a president that’s respected. I have never realized how important, frankly – and it is a horrible thing to say – how important a president, the head of this country is. I thought it would maybe run through bureaucracy, it doesn’t. You need somebody up there that they are going to respect.”

Sorry, but when did I need to start considering anything coming out of his mouth not an outright lie?

If he said the sky was blue I’d have to run to my nearest window and check for myself.

Trump admits he didn't know the president is an important part of running the country. And he said this while criticizing Biden on the Afghanistan withdraw, which was following the agreement Trump made.:picardfacepalm:

While criticizing President Joe Biden, Trump said: “We need a president that’s respected. I have never realized how important, frankly – and it is a horrible thing to say – how important a president, the head of this country is. I thought it would maybe run through bureaucracy, it doesn’t. You need somebody up there that they are going to respect.”

Sorry, but when did I need to start considering anything coming out of his mouth not an outright lie?

If he said the sky was blue I’d have to run to my nearest window and check for myself.

The fun thing about this quote, however, is whether you consider it a lie or the truth, it says nothing good about the Former Fuckwit-In-Chief.

Well, this is interesting. I don't care enough about Fox mouthpieces for Youtube to algorithm me videos of gossip about them, but this one turns out to be a bit more than just gleeful shit talking.

Laura Igraham's brother on why Laura is such an angry, abusive Nazi... she was raised by a Nazi sympathizer who taught her all the best abusive Nazi behaviors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekcbzm9mZlU&ab_channel=MeidasTouch

Curtis Ingraham said:
People say, "Well, how did you turn out so different?"

So in my life, I found love, and my sister has not found love.

Kayleigh McEnany: When Trump 'was president, you didn't see crisis after crisis'

Former President Trump's ex-White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany knocked President Biden in a television appearance on Tuesday, claiming the country didn’t see “crisis after crisis” when her boss held the presidency.

“We are eight months into a Biden presidency. Wrap your head around that. We still have three years and four months left,” McEnany said during an appearance on “Fox News Primetime” on Tuesday during a segment looking at the recent dip in approval ratings Biden has seen in the past week.

To be honest, FOX News Barbie does have a point. "Crisis after crisis", implies a break between all the shitstorms where one ended and another began. Trump's Presidency was just one giant melange of, "What has the cunt done now?"

A "Sovereign Citizen" working hard to win some stupidity award apparently.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzuXtdMjvPY&ab_channel=VanBalion[/YOUTUBE]

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/08/26/health/ivermectin-covid-19-warning-injuries/index.html

CNN said:
CDC warns against use of anti-parasitic drug ivermectin for Covid-19, as calls to poison control centers increase

(...)

Ivermectin is used to treat parasites such as worms and lice in humans and it is also used by veterinarians to de-worm large animals.

For months, conservative media -- including Fox News hosts Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham -- have talked about how it could be used to treat Covid-19. It's a popular topic on Twitter. Ivermectin has been called a "miracle drug" in congressional hearings. Even Wisconsin Republican Sen. Ron Johnson has been touting its benefit to treat Covid-19 cure.

If a person already has worms, would it make sense to kill two birds with one stone and take this drug for covid also? Asking for a friend.

Also, if one happens to kill two birds with one stone, let's say sea gulls, is it safe to eat them without cooking?

Apologies for sourcing NewsMax in advance. Former Trump attorney thinks Biden should be impeached for negotiating with the Taliban:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFHA1rfuRtY[/youtube]

So evidently, the alt-reality crowd is going off on social media about how Pres. Biden wasn't at Dover to pay his respects to the returning dead US soldiers...even though the major news sources broadcast him being there...they are weird...doesn't anything convince people that the jackasses they listen too/follow are just flat out liars?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/30/politics/fact-check-biden-dover-afghanistan-kabul/index.html
"Our heroes were returned to American soil and Dover AFB today. Nobody from the Biden White House attended," tweeted Buzz Patterson, a Republican congressional candidate in California.
Patterson's tweet -- posted before 11 p.m. on Saturday -- generated thousands of retweets. And similar claims were made by other conservatives with substantial Twitter followings.
Ryan Fournier, the Students for Trump co-founder who has more than 940,000 followers, tweeted a near-identical claim. Fournier's tweet specified that "not even the President of the United States" showed up at Dover, and it concluded: "Remember every moment of this."

Maybe they have just delayed response issues, as Clownstick didn't bother to show up at Dover when the 4 US dead soldiers returned from being killed in Niger back in 2017. It was thought he was off doing his usual golfing, but the media wasn't sure, as his team worked over time to hide the fucking number of hours he was goofing off...

Trump's new 9/11 story includes "two big firemen" pulling him to safety

Former president Donald Trump on Tuesday night claimed he was pulled to safety by "two big firemen" after 9/11 when he "heard creaks" at Ground Zero and predicted a nearby building would collapse — which it never did.

"We were hearing creaks, I've never forgotten it, it was I think the United States Steel Building it was called at the time, and it's 50 stories tall, and we heard creaks," Trump told Newsmax. "I said 'that building is going to come down,' and two big firemen grabbed me, and grabbed other people, and they just moved out of that area. Never came down but I never heard a noise like that. And it was a scary situation, but the job they did was so incredible, the first responders."

Trump also repeated longstanding claims that he helped out after the attacks — which he's never proven — but Vice News notes that his story about the "two big firemen" appears to be brand new.

What a moron.

He was actually miles away.

Trump was in New York, on Fifth Avenue in Trump Tower, where he works and lives, and he watched first on TV and then out his windows, staring four miles south at the black smoke in the blue sky.

“We saw it,” said George Ross, a longtime attorney for Trump and an executive vice president of the Trump Organization. “We saw it out the window. I was sitting in his office.” Ross described the mood in the office as “unbelief.”

“We were listening to the news, like everybody else,” he said.

Stolen valor FTW.

Well, the only part I find truthful is that it'd take two large firemen to move him.

Names of these two big firemen that saved the day? Left Bicep and Right Bicep. Heck, if it wasn't for the liberals and Obama getting in his way, he would've stopped those planes himself.

I'm starting a pool on how long it takes for Trump to turn this story into one where he actually carried the firefighters out under each arm as the building collapsed behind him. I'm taking 2 years.

I'm starting a pool on how long it takes for Trump to turn this story into one where he actually carried the firefighters out under each arm as the building collapsed behind him. I'm taking 2 years.

I'm sure his cult followers have already been spreading that story. I have a facebook account that I use only for games so I can keep that crap out of my personal space because you need tons of fb friends also playing the game to really get anywhere in the game. I use two other accounts for games actually, and both have thousands of friends, so that means a lot of magas in my friends list. I don't spend a lot of time posting or chatting on those accounts except for the odd meme or whatever. I've had the accounts for years, long before Trump.

All that to say that I have been exposed to thousands of magas for a decade now and they tell the wildest tales about Trump. Egads. They share images of Trump painted to be young and cut and doing heroic shit or just looking heroic. It's hilarious but kind of a nightmare at the same time. Such delusion, and not only that but a sort of dynamic, constantly changing nebula of delusion as they add on more and more excuses and lies and fantasies. They add on wild embellishments from the first mention of some positive story about Trump. Ugh.

I'm sure his cult followers have already been spreading that story.
Have you seen the video of the guy sitting in his car, praying for God and President Trump to save him from the cops preparing to break his window and drag him out?

In five years, he'll be swearing that Trump called, but Biden told the cops to arrest him anyway.

What I find fascinating about this is what the right would do if a dem told a similar fabrication.

Like always bringing up that Biden invented plagiarism back in the Stone Age?

Fox News slams Biden for riding a bicycle: 'Just compare it to President Donald Trump'

After Biden was seen riding a bicycle in Delaware over the weekend, Fox News host Harris Faulkner asked Rachel Campos-Duffy to comment on the president's health.

"Being the leader of the free world has to be the most demanding job in the whole world and he simply does not have the mental or physical stamina to do this job," Campos-Duffy opined as Fox News played a video of Biden riding his bike.

"That is why his handlers and his wife, who by the way look increasingly like Visiting Angels, have to schedule in these senior breaks for him so he can take naps and go for bike rides because he can't concentrate on the job the way he should," she said.

Back
Top Bottom