• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Day without stupid: redux

Fox News slams Biden for riding a bicycle: 'Just compare it to President Donald Trump'

After Biden was seen riding a bicycle in Delaware over the weekend, Fox News host Harris Faulkner asked Rachel Campos-Duffy to comment on the president's health.

"Being the leader of the free world has to be the most demanding job in the whole world and he simply does not have the mental or physical stamina to do this job," Campos-Duffy opined as Fox News played a video of Biden riding his bike.

"That is why his handlers and his wife, who by the way look increasingly like Visiting Angels, have to schedule in these senior breaks for him so he can take naps and go for bike rides because he can't concentrate on the job the way he should," she said.
Yeah, but let's see him walk down a ramp. Huh? Huh?

Fox News slams Biden for riding a bicycle: 'Just compare it to President Donald Trump'

After Biden was seen riding a bicycle in Delaware over the weekend, Fox News host Harris Faulkner asked Rachel Campos-Duffy to comment on the president's health.

"Being the leader of the free world has to be the most demanding job in the whole world and he simply does not have the mental or physical stamina to do this job," Campos-Duffy opined as Fox News played a video of Biden riding his bike.

"That is why his handlers and his wife, who by the way look increasingly like Visiting Angels, have to schedule in these senior breaks for him so he can take naps and go for bike rides because he can't concentrate on the job the way he should," she said.

To be fair, not every President has the stamina to watch Fox News all day.

To be fair, not every President has the stamina to watch Fox News all day.

I would just love to see Bonespurs try to ride a bike.

So it seems like Fox News is back to their petty complaints because they have nothing else to go with, or are they swapping between Evil Communist Dictator Biden and poor frail can't even concentrate Biden (while showing him cycling on a "senior break").

Fox News is informative though. I wasn't aware that cycling was a typical things seniors did to mentally relax.

The Secret Service could sell tickets, and pay off the national debt. :D
Trump would demand a cut. Heck the guy probably doesn't take a crap without demanding the toilet give him a cut.
That's how you get him onto the bike. Tell him you'll monetize it, he gets a cut.
After posting it, though, tell him you already told the IRS how much you made. And what his percent would be...

Colin Powell passed away. And Trump needed to emote.

Donald Trump said:
Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!
Everything, including the deaths and passings of other people... always all about Trump.

And Donnie... you are going to be the first President that'll need a sewage treatment plant installed by your grave.

I'm looking forward to the inevitable dancing in the streets, with the equally inevitable faux outrage from right-wingers.

Love how Trump calls him out for attacking other Repubs. Jesus. If Trump was only smart enough to take Psych I, and could follow the readings on Freudian projection....But his "great and matchless wisdom" apparently shielded him from book learnin' his whole life, even when he went to Hogwarts (isn't that the name of it?)

Donald Trump said:
Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!

I am having trouble parsing this one part: "and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction" - is Trump implying that the Powell made a mistake in claiming that there were WMDs (which he did) or his Trump saying that there were WMDs and Powell missed finding them?

is Trump implying that the Powell made a mistake in claiming that there were WMDs (which he did)
I think that's all Trump remembers of the brief he got when he asked how to declare a victory in Afghanistan and get a military victory parade.
Powell was one of the people in the administration held responsible for us being in Iraq, so he's held responsible.

FC_YbRLWYAA4WbT

FC_YbRNXMAIorxp

#PoopypantsBiden

Back
Top Bottom