• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Day without stupid: redux

FC_YbRLWYAA4WbT

FC_YbRNXMAIorxp

#PoopypantsBiden
You sure posted that in the right place.

Now they say JFK Jr didn't come to the rally because he was going to be onstage with the Rolling Stones that night.

:pigsfly:

So, let's see.
JFK, Jr. was a lifelong Democrat.
Two decades ago, he changed politics to conservative. Which i guess would give him a lot of clout in the conservative ranks.
But he feared retribution for doing so, so he faked his death... Dead people don't have ZERO clout, but apparently-dead people who are secretly-conservative have very little say. No conservative asks the dead publicly-Democrat figure for their support in a tight election fight. And his estate would have passed to someone else's hands. So he can't even donate money anonymously.

But NOW, he's got no reasons not to reveal that he's lied about being dead, lying about life-long Democrat status, possibly wanted by law enforcement for a few questions about the other people who died in that crash, and he wants to help Trump. Yeah, story checks out. A lying liar dead guy on the Trump team... Can't wait for the first reporter to ask who he voted for in 2020.
....as a dead guy.

WTF are they talking about? Forbes has this article.

Apparently humane treatment of animals matters when Fauci's name is ever mentioned. Also, Fauci is apparently responsible for all lab testing on the planet. Jebus... these are the same people that get upset when you mentioned "humane" treatment of animals because they aren't humans. The game is up, the right-wing won. They'll say or do anything it seems to win.

WTF are they talking about? Forbes has this article.

Apparently humane treatment of animals matters when Fauci's name is ever mentioned. Also, Fauci is apparently responsible for all lab testing on the planet. Jebus... these are the same people that get upset when you mentioned "humane" treatment of animals because they aren't humans. The game is up, the right-wing won. They'll say or do anything it seems to win.

Since right wingers want authoritarianism they project it on everything else, figuring that Fauci rules medical testing.

Since right wingers want authoritarianism they project it on everything else, figuring that Fauci rules medical testing.
Not quite everything else. They let Trump say, "I take no responsibility" for the government running out to do his bidding.

Not quite everything else. They let Trump say, "I take no responsibility" for the government running out to do his bidding.
Raging hypocrisy is another defining characteristic.

Qs be crazy.

Is QAnon still a thing?

Is psychosis real?

I'm just in denial I think about how far gone some Americans have become. I see a Twitter thing about QAnon followers waiting for the Kennedies to show up... and I think, well... all that other stuff they believed was nuts, but this has to be fake, as who would think either of them were still alive?!
article said:
The Dallas QAnon believers had become convinced the Kennedys would unveil themselves on Nov. 2 around 12:30 p.m. Central time, right around the hour of Kennedy’s assassination. But they then began to add on other dead celebrities, convinced that they, too, would appear, having faked their deaths to avoid the deep state.
The right and alt-right have broken the ability to determine who actually believes any particular thing. Were there actually hundreds of people that travelled thinking that this was actually going to happen. Gathered there, with great anticipation and joy?

Qs be crazy.

Is QAnon still a thing?

Is psychosis real?

I'm just in denial I think about how far gone some Americans have become. I see a Twitter thing about QAnon followers waiting for the Kennedies to show up... and I think, well... all that other stuff they believed was nuts, but this has to be fake, as who would think either of them were still alive?!
article said:
The Dallas QAnon believers had become convinced the Kennedys would unveil themselves on Nov. 2 around 12:30 p.m. Central time, right around the hour of Kennedy’s assassination. But they then began to add on other dead celebrities, convinced that they, too, would appear, having faked their deaths to avoid the deep state.
The right and alt-right have broken the ability to determine who actually believes any particular thing. Were there actually hundreds of people that travelled thinking that this was actually going to happen. Gathered there, with great anticipation and joy?

It's not really that uncommon. It's bizarro material certainly but within the bounds of human capacity. I put it in the same category as religious pilgrimages. People go to these things believing these things really happened. They spend time, money and reputation engaging in a mild form of psychosis. Just because the psychosis is popular and has become normalized doesn't make it any less mildly psychotic.

Were there people in the dark ages who believed that this fake blood of a fake martyr really became liquid again because the priest said magic words and performed magic rituals? Damn straight they believed it. But I'll give you that today such behavior is less common owing to scientific curiosity. But it is still there and there are still lots of gullible, emotional people ready for another round of woo worship.

What confuses me is that there is no pushback against this lunacy from the more mainstream Republicans. You know, the ones who show up at the Trump rallies but don't carry "Q" signs. Are they all this delusional now? Or do they just not notice or care that the dumbshits cheering next to them are embarrassingly nuts? I would be embarrassed to be seen cheering with loonytoons like this. Why aren't other Republicans?

Back
Top Bottom