• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Day without stupid: redux

First impulse response: Just because it is on Twitter doesn't make it real.

*search*

*sigh*

Well, I really feel bad for Plantation Shutters who might be getting a bunch of phone calls despite not being the company who did this.

So, if you support Biden but aren't a liberal... can you call them?

Well, I really feel bad for Plantation Shutters who might be getting a bunch of phone calls despite not being the company who did this.

Who, or what company, did?

I'm not a bonafide liberal, and I've no interest in their products. I never considered calling them until this post.

Maybe I should, just to see who they think is responsible for the advertising. But I hate to clog up their phone lines if this really is a bunch of internet crap.
Tom

*search*

*sigh*

Is it from someone that could be sued for libel?

*search*

*sigh*

Is it from someone that could be sued for libel?

The Company doing this is called Plantation Shutters for You.

There is a another company called Planation Shutters.

Fox is staying radio silent on a report that former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani — more recently remembered for his part in encouraging a coup against the elected United States president on Jan. 6, 2021 — was revealed as a contestant during a recent taping of its reality competition series “The Masked Singer.” The unmasking apparently sparked outrage from some members of the show’s regular panel of judges, who perhaps weren’t fans of Giuliani trying to rehab his image on the show.

On Wednesday afternoon, Deadline reported that Giuliani was unmasked during the show’s production last week, prompting judges Ken Jeong and Robin Thicke to leave the stage in protest. According to the report, the pair eventually returned to rejoin judges Jenny McCarthy and Nicole Scherzinger to continue the taping and stage a brief discussion with Giuliani.

That these people think the best way to restore their credibility is by going on reality TV speaks volumes.

That these people think the best way to restore their credibility is by going on reality TV speaks volumes.

TheApprentice_Trump_Main.jpg

main-qimg-e01a9241409c63c382dcf160810a1e01

It's a way to end an argument I suppose., because I'm as confused as fuck. What does this mean...
Same here. Is it because there are five murders in the US for every one in Australia? Or that we ceased being governed by the UK through acts of parliament rather than a bloody revolution? Or that four US presidents were shot dead at least one wounded and several presidential candidates shot dead or wounded, but not one Australian prime minister? Could it be that every change of government in Australia since its founding as a nation was effected via the ballot box*, while the US experienced a civil war in which more US soldiers were killed than in all other wars the US has participated since?

Madison Cawthorn's tweet should read: "Next time right-winger asks you why we need to abolish the Second Amendment, say "Australia" and walk away."

*Well, apart from some skulduggery involving the Governor General, the leader of the opposition and a high court judge in 1974, which resulted in the sacking of the Whitlam government and a premature election.

What he means is Australia's policies and restrictions during Covid-19, which saved the lives of tens of thousands of people, wouldn't have happened if Australia had guns. Which umm...

Yeah, this guy hasn't actually done anything in his life to be in Congress to run a pet shop. So this level of stupid should be expected.

Pretty sad that is the entire GOP now.
I wouldn't say the entire GOP. There are three wings.

The oldish school (McConnells and Grahams). Mostly in the Senate, though a decent number in the House. Their goal is to push GOP agenda... tax cuts and judicial nominees and obstruction.

The far right-wing (Jordans, Gaetz). Hyper-partisan. Will say or do anything to win an election. A few in Senate and shy of a majority in the House. They tried to overthrow the will of the people on January 6th.

The alt-right fringe (Cawthorn, Boehart, Greene, Hawley, Cotton, Trump). Mussolini and Nazi-lite authoritarians. These people are a-political and are gaming towards right-wing authoritarian rule of the nation. They are mental lightweights with large agendas. They will say and do anything. Mostly in the House. They tried to overthrow the will of the people on January 6th and were posting intel on the whereabouts of Pelosi.

Remember when Orrin Hatch was the far-right?

Mike Lindell is taking the fight to skynet:

I'm assuming that a Klaus action is like a class action, except more precise (but I'm not a lawyer).

T****'s Thoughts on the War in the Ukraine

Recently a former President of the United States was asked to comment on the Ukrainian War — where will it go? The response focused on ... Windmills!

The video of the interview has been removed by YouTube but, as of right now, you can still watch the relevant excerpt care of The Young Turks.

45th President of the United States when asked about the Ukraine War said:
Well, and I said this a long time ago, if this happens, we are playing right into their hands. Green energy. The windmills. They don't work. They're too expensive. They kill all the birds. They ruin your landscapes. And yet the environmentalists love the windmills. And I've been preaching this for years. The windmills. And I had them way down. But the windmills are the most expensive energy you can have. And they don't work. And by the way, they last a period of 10 years and by the time they start rusting and rotting all over the place, nobody ever takes them down. They just go on to the next piece of prairie or land and destroy that.

Back
Top Bottom