• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Death to Those Who Espouse Violence!

Davka

Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Great. Now the #deathtoallmuslims hashtag is trending worldwide.

Fucking humans.

Congratulations, Mullahs - #KillAllMuslims is now trending worldwide

vThere you go, wonderful work mullahs and terrorists, wonderful. Hatred for Muslims is already at peak levels, and now you go ahead and kill twelve more people to show the world that Islamophobia is justified/true (it isn't - it isn't supposed to be, at least)

Yes, obviously there are plenty of non-Muslims condemning this tweet (trend has been hijacked by them now) and still being tolerant but the issue is that we have way too many people like Anjem Chaudry preaching hatred and a negative image of Islam in the West. Look people - you want Sharia, don't go to the West! When I go to Europe, I never expected to have Halal meat or mosques everywhere, yet those facilities are still widely available for us. What more can one want?

(from Pakistan Defense website)

Terrorism works so great at silencing the opposition and making them buckle under, I wonder why we all don't do it?

I would think it be more appropriate to start lobbying for a national Draw a Muhammad Cartoon Day... Jan 7 might be appropriate.

It's called backlash.

You should read the linked article. It's short and revealing.
I read it and for one don't know what it was meant to be revealing about that isn't commonly known.

Is it that people can't, or just refuse to, differentiate between the Muslims who justify, support or facilitate this violence, and the Muslims who condemn it and want it to stop?

Loren is right: the hatred against all Muslims is backlash. It's just poorly-directed backlash, mostly targeting people who detest these murders as much as anyone, and who are in no way responsible.

And while the hatred of all Muslims is not justified, the terrorists and those who support them, even indirectly, are culpable for fuelling that hatred.

I read it and for one don't know what it was meant to be revealing about that isn't commonly known.

Is it that people can't, or just refuse to, differentiate between the Muslims who justify, support or facilitate this violence, and the Muslims who condemn it and want it to stop?

Loren is right: the hatred against all Muslims is backlash. It's just poorly-directed backlash, mostly targeting people who detest these murders as much as anyone, and who are in no way responsible.

And while the hatred of all Muslims is not justified, the terrorists and those who support them, even indirectly, are culpable for fuelling that hatred.

This is what i found interesting about the article - the anger and frustration on the part of peaceful Muslims towards the idiots who fuel this hatred.

It's called backlash.

It's a post on a forum, not an article. And I would like some additional sources about the hashtag trending in any way without searching for it explicitly because I haven't heard about this from certain places where I'd rightly expect to hear it. For instance http://statweestics.com/stats/hashtags/ doesn't even show it. I think this guy was taken by some fearmongering by the very people he so rightly denounces.

Back
Top Bottom