• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Desperation on Display

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
How bad does it have to be, for an incumbent President to beg his idiot supporters to commit felonies to get him re-elected?

And how incredibly horrible is it that his toady Attorney General pretends to be unaware that voting twice is illegal?

It is obvious that many trumpsuckers are too stupid to realize that they could end up in jail.
Perhaps they think that while it's okay for a black woman to face five years in prison for voting ONCE, not knowing that she was ineligible, their racist hero will keep them out of jail if they intentionally try to vote TWICE?

If Trump loses both the election (which he apparently will if it's anything like fair) and his coup attempt (which he will lose if the current sentiment among the military prevails), a bunch of his lemmings could end up humping each other in Riker's Island, San Quentin and other low-rent neighborhoods.

Sure - he was "joking" again. Like he was "joking" about the caravans and George Soros when he inspired the synagogue shooter, and like he was "joking" when he inspired Cesar Sayoc to send pipe bombs to Democrats, like when he inspired the Leader brothers, Alexandre Bissonnette, Curtis Allen, Gavin Wright, and Patrick Eugene Stein... and the rest of the long list of criminals he has moved to action.
So it is a virtual certainty that now there will be numerous - maybe even thousands of attempts by his lawless supporters of "law and order" to vote twice.

I do hope a lot of them are caught and jailed.

Desperation on display, or criminal nature?
Again, again, imagine what Rush, Sean, Tucker, and Laura would do with this, if Trump was a Dem. "Now you see them in their true colors, America! Criminals!!" They'd have their opening sound bite for a month. Trump on the tarmac, telling his fools to attempt to vote twice.

I notice that this time, he doesn't promise to pay their legal bills.

Last edited:
I notice that this time, he doesn't promise to pay their legal bills.

Maybe Vlad pulled his credit line?
Maybe the ACLU will come to their rescue, seein' as how they were ordered to vote twice by their Kommandeur in Chief.

Back
Top Bottom