• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Did Trump write this?

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
DNDWGbtWAAAtEo3.jpg

It seems to have the pattern, cadence, level of repetition, redundancy, and narcissism normally present in a communication by Trump.

So I wonder.

Has the author ever confessed not to be the original author or maybe the Dictator was dictating?

DNDWGbtWAAAtEo3.jpg

It seems to have the pattern, cadence, level of repetition, redundancy, and narcissism normally present in a communication by Trump.

So I wonder.

Has the author ever confessed not to be the original author or maybe the Dictator was dictating?

Perhaps, though it is still written better than any tweet of his I've seen.

DNDWGbtWAAAtEo3.jpg

So I wonder.

Umm... it's a bit old to be bringing it up now. Regardless, if you rearrange the letters, they spell Donald Trump. Believe me!

You WONDER?
:hysterical:

Pearl Harbor day... I'm fucking sure.

DNDWGbtWAAAtEo3.jpg

So I wonder.

I think Carolin proposed the first half, until "article". Then Donald couldn't resist and added the second half. The first half is not believable but still relatively reasonable and articulate. And then there's this incredible shift and inflation in the style of the second half so you can't help seeing Trump speaking those words as you read them.
Spooky.
EB

DNDWGbtWAAAtEo3.jpg

So I wonder.

I think Carolin proposed the first half, until "article". Then Donald couldn't resist and added the second half. The first half is not believable but still relatively reasonable and articulate. And then there's this incredible shift and inflation in the style of the second half so you can't help seeing Trump speaking those words as you read them.
Spooky.
EB

Given that Trump is a billionaire, it's very likely he'll get lots of calls from women wanting to see him meet him and go out with him. That is especially likely if they know his number.

Spooky.
EB

Given that Trump is a billionaire, it's very likely he'll get lots of calls from women wanting to see him meet him and go out with him. That is especially likely if they know his number.

Yeah, and I didn't say it wouldn't be true.

My point was that the reporting style was moronic and typical Trump.

This guy has serious psychological issues and they shine through all his pronouncements, including on NK, HRC and current U.S. political affairs.

The worrying aspect of that is that so many people nonetheless voted for him yesterday and yet too many still would today.
EB

DNDWGbtWAAAtEo3.jpg

So I wonder.

Spooky.
EB
You could be right. I think the bigger sign that it was Donald in just the second half is his fingerprint... the ellipsis.

Do narcissists truly believe the shit they are saying?

I think that's a really good question. Might belong in another thread, but it interests me greatly. Some of the shit Trump says seems like it would take an even deeper mental deficit than what he exhibits in order to actually "believe" it. But I suspect that at his level of narcissism, "belief" means nothing more than "I wanted to say that because 'I believe' that it has the effect I desire". External facts and fiction are interchangeable, but provoked reactions are "real".

Back
Top Bottom