• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Donald "False Equivalence is what I'm all about" Trump

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Alt-Left

Pres. Trump said:
What about the 'alt-left' that came charging at, as you say, the 'alt-right'? Do they have any semblance of guilt?
There isn't a palm or face large enough!
Pres. Trump... still said:
You had a group on one side that was bad, and you had a group on the other side that was violent. Nobody wants to say that, but I’ll say that.
Yes, we know you'll say anything

Still the fucking President said:
Was George Washington a slave owner. So will George Washington lose his status? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? Do you like him? ... You’re changing history. You’re changing culture.
Seriously, shut up! Stop talking! You clearly don't understand fucking anything! Washington and Jefferson provided more to the nation than merely being slave holders, wrote shit like the our founding documents, were Presidents, one led our military in the Revolution.

The rebellion Generals and Leaders contributions were pretty much the rebellion.

NY luvs you

Culture speak from a rat who prefers boring meatloaf...
usa-trump-giant-rat.jpg

This is our president.

"you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

"I've condemned neo-Nazis. I've condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were White Supremacists, by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue, Robert E. Lee."

"QUESTION: How concerned are you about race relations in America? And do you think things have gotten worse or better since you took office?

TRUMP: I think they've gotten better or the same – look, they've been frayed for a long time."

"If you look, they were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee."

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg[/YOUTUBE]

How does one out Onion FFvC?

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...ce-2017-08-15?siteid=bigcharts&dist=bigcharts
Asked why he did not say on Saturday that white supremacists were to blame, Trump said he wanted to make sure he had the facts straight.

When I make a statement, I like to be correct,” he said.
:hysterical:

I really don't know if Trump was deliberately trolling people with that statement or if he's actually so clueless that he doesn't realize what he just said.

I really don't know if Trump was deliberately trolling people with that statement or if he's actually so clueless that he doesn't realize what he just said.

No, I think he really actually just is a typical Infowars/Alex Jones listener. And while I think he would always be the type, it doesn't hurt that Alex Jones consistently defends him, and Trump loves people that love him. It's really quite that simple.

The guy (Jones) is such a charlatan. I mean, if you ever make the mistake of watching a couple of Inforwars videos on youtube, you will be plagued by a wave of targeted advertising pushing all sorts of wacky snake-oil.

This just shows the Mooch was wrong about Steve Bannon. How can he suck his own cock when the President is in the way?

This just shows the Mooch was wrong about Steve Bannon. How can he suck his own cock when the President is in the way?
Obviously, the way to deal with Trump is to convince him that he WANTS to suck your cock. "Obama would never have been man enough to suck my cock, you know!"
or
"During Bill Clinton's first term, Hillary vowed that no president of the US would ever suck cock in the White House! You don't want her to be RIGHT do you?"

Still the fucking President said:
Was George Washington a slave owner. So will George Washington lose his status? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? Do you like him? ... You’re changing history. You’re changing culture.
Seriously, shut up! Stop talking! You clearly don't understand fucking anything! Washington and Jefferson provided more to the nation than merely being slave holders, wrote shit like the our founding documents, were Presidents, one led our military in the Revolution.
Do you honestly think that he was trying to discount Washington and Jefferson?

Obviously, the way to deal with Trump is to convince him that he WANTS to suck your cock. "Obama would never have been man enough to suck my cock, you know!"
or
"During Bill Clinton's first term, Hillary vowed that no president of the US would ever suck cock in the White House! You don't want her to be RIGHT do you?"

Someone sucked Bill's when he was in the White House

or

Someone sucked Bill's when he was in the White House

What do you mean? I've never heard about this.

Yes, if he is putting them in Lee's company.

Washington and Jefferson did not fight a way to protect slavery. As far as I know, neither Washington nor Jefferson are considered symbols of the effort to protect slavery.

So, Trump's examples of the slippery slope with Washington and Jefferson are stupid.

Washington and Jefferson did not fight a way to protect slavery. As far as I know, neither Washington nor Jefferson are considered symbols of the effort to protect slavery.

So, Trump's examples of the slippery slope with Washington and Jefferson are stupid.

Did they need to fight to protect slavery, when it was considered normal during that time?

It is my previous understanding and current one that both kept slaves, which I thought was common knowledge. I am sure if they lived today they most likely would not be in favour of this.

I used wiki for easy reference:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson_and_slavery

Throughout his adult life, Thomas Jefferson owned hundreds of African-American slaves,[1][2][3] and his position on slavery has been studied and debated by his biographers and by scholars of slavery.[4] Starting in 1767 at age 21, Jefferson inherited 5,000 acres of land and 52 slaves by his father's will. In 1768, Jefferson began construction of his Monticello plantation. Through his marriage to Martha Wayles in 1772 and inheritance from his father-in-law John Wayles, in 1773 Jefferson inherited two plantations and 135 slaves. By 1776, Jefferson was one of the largest planters in Virginia. However, the value of his property (land and slaves) was increasingly offset by his growing debts, which made it very difficult to free his slaves and thereby lose them as assets.[5]

In his writings on American grievances justifying the Revolution, he attacked the British for sponsoring the slave trade to the colonies. In 1778, with Jefferson's leadership, slave importation was banned in Virginia, one of the first jurisdictions worldwide to do so. Jefferson was a lifelong advocate of ending the trade and as president led the effort to criminalize the international slave trade that passed Congress and he signed in 1808, a year after the British did the same thing.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_and_slavery

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

George Washington (John Trumbull, 1780), also depicts William Lee, Washington's enslaved personal servant, who for many years spent more time in Washington's presence than any other man.

George Washington, the first President of the United States, held people in slavery for virtually all of his life. His will provided for freeing the enslaved people he held upon the death of his widow Martha Washington. In January 1801 Martha freed her husband's slaves, just over a year after his death.[1] However, while she lived, Martha did not emancipate any of the people she held, because she held only the lifetime use of them. When she died, on May 22, 1802, at the age of 70, all of those enslaved people went to the descendants of her first husband, Daniel Parke Custis.[2]

Back
Top Bottom