• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Earthquakes.

angelo

Deleted
Basic Beliefs
atheist
What is happening to the planet. Earthquake in Japan, then one in South America within 24 hours of each other.

Could it be the herald of the return of Jeebus?

Any zombies? Last time he did that there were zombies.

Wasn't there just the one zombie?

Naw, LOTS of zombies after the earth shook!

Matthew 27:51
51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and[c] went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

What is happening to the planet. Earthquake in Japan, then one in South America within 24 hours of each other.

Could it be the herald of the return of Jeebus?
I heard a celebrity had just died too.

Naw, LOTS of zombies after the earth shook!

Matthew 27:51
51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and[c] went into the holy city and appeared to many people.
Yes of course, how could I forget! Imagine dozens of long dead people walking around down town Jerusalem and no historian noticed them. 😊

Sent from my HP 10 Plus using Tapatalk

Ring of fire shaking itself. Nothing more.

"Civilization exists by geologic consent. Subject to change without notice." - Will Durant

Without earthquakes, life would not be possible on planet earth. Plus it's good business for the churches

Back
Top Bottom