• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Epstein and Clinton, split off from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

angelo

Deleted
Basic Beliefs
atheist
Rather that "bimbo" than the Orange Rapist. Isn't political name calling fun?

A rapist? If the Trumpet raped anyone, he should be in prison if proven. Trouble is there's no proof of any rape. I assume you had no problem when the sexuel predetator Bill Clinton was your beloved president?

A rapist? If the Clinton raped anyone, he should be in prison if proven. Trouble is there's no proof of any rape. I assume you had no problem when the sexuel predetator Donald Trump was your beloved president?

Hmmm, works both ways.

A rapist? If the Trumpet raped anyone, he should be in prison if proven. Trouble is there's no proof of any rape. I assume you had no problem when the sexuel predetator Bill Clinton was your beloved president?

https://www.gq.com/story/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein
And Trump's connections to Epstein's sex trafficking may go beyond merely superficial. In 2016, “Jane Doe” filed a lawsuit against Trump alleging a “savage sexual attack” in 1994, when she was 13 years old, in which he tied her to a bed at Epstein’s house, raped her, and struck her in the face. The account was corroborated by a witness who claimed to have seen the child perform sexual acts on both Trump and Epstein.

Just as he has a patten of sexual predation, Trump also seems to have a pattern of threatening victims who come forward. Jane Doe alleged in the lawsuit that Trump told her she shouldn’t ever say anything if she didn’t want to “disappear like Maria,” a 12-year-old girl who had also been abused along with her. Jane Doe dropped the lawsuit in November 2016, days before Trump’s election, after her attorney, Lisa Bloom, cited “numerous threats” against her client. (Trump denied the allegations, and Bloom declined to comment for this story.)

Ewwwwwwww! Orange rapist! Say it with me, Orange Rapist! Oh, and I was never much of a Clinton fan. His calculated triangulation, swinging right, didn't sit well with me. But he was still a better president than he Orange Rapist.

A rapist? If the Clinton raped anyone, he should be in prison if proven. Trouble is there's no proof of any rape. I assume you had no problem when the sexuel predetator Donald Trump was your beloved president?

Hmmm, works both ways.

I didn't say Clinton was a rapist. I said he was a sexual predator! Besides, even if he did rape anyone, do you honestly think the victim would come forward without vanishing off the surface of the Earth?

And Trump's connections to Epstein's sex trafficking may go beyond merely superficial. In 2016, “Jane Doe” filed a lawsuit against Trump alleging a “savage sexual attack” in 1994, when she was 13 years old, in which he tied her to a bed at Epstein’s house, raped her, and struck her in the face. The account was corroborated by a witness who claimed to have seen the child perform sexual acts on both Trump and Epstein.

Just as he has a patten of sexual predation, Trump also seems to have a pattern of threatening victims who come forward. Jane Doe alleged in the lawsuit that Trump told her she shouldn’t ever say anything if she didn’t want to “disappear like Maria,” a 12-year-old girl who had also been abused along with her. Jane Doe dropped the lawsuit in November 2016, days before Trump’s election, after her attorney, Lisa Bloom, cited “numerous threats” against her client. (Trump denied the allegations, and Bloom declined to comment for this story.)

Ewwwwwwww! Orange rapist! Say it with me, Orange Rapist! Oh, and I was never much of a Clinton fan. His calculated triangulation, swinging right, didn't sit well with me. But he was still a better president than he Orange Rapist.

Clinton was so much more involved with Epstein than the Trumpet ever was! Go ahead and search it. It's out there if only you care to look!

Hmmm, works both ways.

I didn't say Clinton was a rapist. I said he was a sexual predator! Besides, even if he did rape anyone, do you honestly think the victim would come forward without vanishing off the surface of the Earth?

Does that mean that you don't think Juanita Broaddrick was raped by Clinton?

Hmmm, works both ways.

I'm not making the accusations. This site is..........................................................https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations

And this...........................................https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...addrick-who-accused-bill-clinton-of-rape-says

Clinton was so much more involved with Epstein than the Trumpet ever was! Go ahead and search it. It's out there if only you care to look!
How the heck would you know? You hanging around Epstein, Trump, and Clinton in the 90s and 00s?

How the heck would you know? You hanging around Epstein, Trump, and Clinton in the 90s and 00s?

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/...sexual-trafficking-connected-2019-7?r=US&IR=T

EXECUTIVE LIFE
The famous connections of Jeffrey Epstein, the elite wealth manager who died in jail while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges
TAYLOR NICOLE ROGERS
JUL 10, 2019, 3:15 AM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT
LINKEDIN
EMAIL

Davidoff Studios/Getty Images
American financier Jeffrey Epstein (left) and real estate developer Donald Trump as they pose together at the Mar-a-Lago estate, Palm Beach, Florida, 1997.
Jeffrey Epstein died by suicide in a Manhattan jail on Saturday as he awaited trial on charges of sex trafficking of minors.
The former money manager had many famous connections.President Donald Trump once referred to Epstein as a “terrific guy” before saying he was “not a fan.”
Some of Epstein’s former friends include L BrandsCEO Les Wexner and President Bill Clinton. Both have said they cut ties with the disgraced financier years ago.
Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Jeffrey Epstein, 66, died by suicide in a Manhattan jail on Saturday, August 10, as he awaited trial on charges of sex trafficking of minors.

The former hedge-fund manager and registered sex offender may have kept his client list under wraps, but he often bragged of his elite social circle that included presidents and Hollywood stars.

Epstein, who ran a business out of the US Virgin Islands, was known for jet-setting with the likes of former President Bill Clinton, and Prince Andrew (the third child of the UK’s Queen Elizabeth).

“I invest in people – be it politics or science,” Epstein was known to say, according to New York Magazine. “It’s what I do.”

According to a July 22 article from NY Magazine’s Intelligencer, a number of royals and royal connections were among Epstein’s contacts. That includes Prince Andrew; Prince Andrew’s then-wife, Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York; and Charles Althorp, Princess Diana’s brother. According to Intelligencer, all three were named in Epstein’s black book; Ferguson and Prince Andrew were also named in his private jet log.

I'm not making the accusations. This site is..........................................................https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations

And this...........................................https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...addrick-who-accused-bill-clinton-of-rape-says

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1999-feb-26-me-11829-story.html

In 1997, Broaddrick signed an affidavit and gave a deposition in the Jones case, denying twice under oath that Clinton raped her. “These allegations are untrue and there is no truth to these rumors.” If Clinton did rape her, 20 years later, why would she still not tell the truth?

That wasn't my point. Given your statement, "Besides, even if he did rape anyone, do you honestly think the victim would come forward without vanishing off the surface of the Earth?" and the fact that Broaddrick did not vanish off the face of the Earth, there are two possible conclusions:

1) You do not believe that Clinton raped Broaddrick.
2) You are incorrect in your assumption that if Clinton did rape anyone they would vanish off the face of the Earth if they came forward making that accusation.

EXECUTIVE LIFE
The famous connections of Jeffrey Epstein, the elite wealth manager who died in jail while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges
TAYLOR NICOLE ROGERS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT
LINKEDIN
EMAIL

American financier Jeffrey Epstein (left) and real estate developer Donald Trump as they pose together at the Mar-a-Lago estate, Palm Beach, Florida, 1997.
Jeffrey Epstein died by suicide in a Manhattan jail on Saturday as he awaited trial on charges of sex trafficking of minors.
The former money manager had many famous connections.President Donald Trump once referred to Epstein as a “terrific guy” before saying he was “not a fan.”
Some of Epstein’s former friends include L BrandsCEO Les Wexner and President Bill Clinton. Both have said they cut ties with the disgraced financier years ago.
Jeffrey Epstein, 66, died by suicide in a Manhattan jail on Saturday, August 10, as he awaited trial on charges of sex trafficking of minors.

The former hedge-fund manager and registered sex offender may have kept his client list under wraps, but he often bragged of his elite social circle that included presidents and Hollywood stars.

Epstein, who ran a business out of the US Virgin Islands, was known for jet-setting with the likes of former President Bill Clinton, and Prince Andrew (the third child of the UK’s Queen Elizabeth).

“I invest in people – be it politics or science,” Epstein was known to say, according to New York Magazine. “It’s what I do.”

According to a July 22 article from NY Magazine’s Intelligencer, a number of royals and royal connections were among Epstein’s contacts. That includes Prince Andrew; Prince Andrew’s then-wife, Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York; and Charles Althorp, Princess Diana’s brother. According to Intelligencer, all three were named in Epstein’s black book; Ferguson and Prince Andrew were also named in his private jet log.
Okay, so in defense of your claim, you posted information that didn't support it? You really don't get how conversations work, do you?

The articles says he was pals with Pres. Clinton and Pres. Trump, among others.

EXECUTIVE LIFE
TAYLOR NICOLE ROGERS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT
LINKEDIN
EMAIL

Okay, so in defense of your claim, you posted information that didn't support it? You really don't get how conversations work, do you?

Exactly. Are All these people to be believed that none of them knew about Epstein and his reputation of procuring underage girls for sexual purposes for his pals?

Exactly. Are All these people to be believed that none of them knew about Epstein and his reputation of procuring underage girls for sexual purposes for his pals?

Way to move those goal posts!

Just as a reminder, you initially stated:
angelo said:
Clinton was so much more involved with Epstein than the Trumpet ever was!

Which has now become (paraphrasing), "some of the people around Epstein must have known about his reputation as a pedophile".

So, please allow me to aim at the new goal post position. Trump is known to have been the only other adult at a party that Epstein threw for dozens of underage girls. Given that, and other comments Trump has made about Epstein having a thing for young girls, it seems to me that Trump would definitely be one of those people knowledgeable about Epstein's pedophilia. What is your evidence that Bill Clinton should be included in that category, and Trump excluded?

Back
Top Bottom