• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSwizzle

Let's Go Brandon!
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Interesting times indeed. After 1,200 years or so of battling islamic aggression, christendom has surrendered in the most unimaginable way. Well played to mullahs, they have played a blinder.

I think he is referring to hundreds of thousands of "migrants" (some of them legit refugees, but by no means all) from Islamic countries that are flooding into EU right now. Last thing Europe needs is more Muslims.

I predict a sharp rise of nationalism and right wing extremism in Europe.

Oh crap. My boss is on vacation in Europe right now. Should I try to warn him about the impending apocalypse? Or is it already too late?

Oh crap. My boss is on vacation in Europe right now. Should I try to warn him about the impending apocalypse? Or is it already too late?

Your boss is already dead. Show the company's management team some initiative by moving your stuff into his office today.

Its a matter of Maths.
Take a European population with 15% Muslims . Then compare a 1.6 to an 8.1 birth rate. Islam is also fast growing amongst Europeans. I prefer Halal beef by the way. If however islam in Europe adopts and retains the culture of its host countries I think many of our civil rights will remain intact. So pretty soon the host citizens will be a minority.

Oh noes! Europe is helping people fleeing from the horrors of war! But the people they're helping are MUSLIMS! And there's a lot of them! Well you know, still a tiny minority compared to the natives BUT DOOM AND GLOOM THE END TIMES ARE NIGH!

OH NOES! EVERYONE PANIC!

Ive worked for quite a few years in Muslim countries. Its not a problem. I get on with Arabs. I have Palestinian friends. The problem for Europe is the maths. We have a low birth rate compared to Muslims, especially those in Europe. Europe is very likely to become Muslim but if like Christianity it reforms and allows a secular system there would not be too much to worry about.

If you want to see really racist immigration policies get a look at those in the UAE

Its a matter of Maths.
Take a European population with 15% Muslims . Then compare a 1.6 to an 8.1 birth rate. Islam is also fast growing amongst Europeans. I prefer Halal beef by the way. If however islam in Europe adopts and retains the culture of its host countries I think many of our civil rights will remain intact. So pretty soon the host citizens will be a minority.

Within 150 years there won't be a single current European citizen left anywhere in the EU.

It's a disaster!!

Its a matter of Maths.

Within 150 years there won't be a single current European citizen left anywhere in the EU.

It's a disaster!!
You feel pretty safe in Australia, don't you?

It's a disaster!!

Not at all. Within 150 years there won't be a single current Australian citizen left anywhere in Australia either.

Not even Tony Abbott's 'Turn back the boats' policy can prevent this disaster from coming to pass.

It's a disaster!!

The xenophobic fear mongers would like to see that reduced to at most 50.

Not at all. Within 150 years there won't be a single current Australian citizen left anywhere in Australia either.

Not even Tony Abbott's 'Turn back the boats' policy can prevent this disaster from coming to pass.

Within 150 years there wont be a single current non Australian citizen left anywhere in Australia also because they would have died by then.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a disaster!!

The xenophobic fear mongers would like to see that reduced to at most 50.
A few current Europeans will be still alive by then.

Its a matter of Maths.
Take a European population with 15% Muslims . Then compare a 1.6 to an 8.1 birth rate.

Why not just go ahead and compare a 1.6 versus a 999.2 birthrate? It's only slightly more ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Muslims do not have a 8.1 birth rate anywhere on the fucking planet; and they certainly don't in Europe. In fact, in most European countries the birth-rate for muslims is almost the same as it is for non-muslims. In Germany it's 1.8 (muslim) versus 1.3 for instance. Even in countries where the difference is more substantial, it's still nowhere near that big a difference. The biggest difference is found in Finland, where it's 3.3 vs 1.8; hardly anything to worry about given how small a percentage they make of these countries and how over successive generations the rate drops (not to mention how over successive generations, secularisation and mixing kicks in until the immigrants are just the same as everyone else)

And of course, Muslims do not make up 15% of the European population. They make up only 6% of the total European population, and only 3.2% of the European Union.

But DOOM! FEAR! UNCERTAINTY! APOCALYPSE!

I think the OP has a point. After all, look at the evolution in North and South America after the inhabitants voluntarily let the Christians in.

Oh noes! Europe is helping people fleeing from the horrors of war!
Not all of these "migrants" are actual refugees. And there should be a way to help people fleeing wars without giving away Europe's future. Why can't the Muslim world do more to take in these people? Why can't more of them stay in Turkey, where they are coming through anyway? Why can't Saudi Arabia, which is both rich, Muslim and has a lot of empty space, take a few hundred thousand of their fellow Muslims?

But the people they're helping are MUSLIMS! And there's a lot of them! Well you know, still a tiny minority compared to the natives BUT DOOM AND GLOOM THE END TIMES ARE NIGH!
Actually, Muslims are no longer a tiny minority in Europe. and their numbers are increasing. And even when they are a minority there are problems with violence/terrorism, with demands for Sharia law etc. This will only get worse by letting hundreds of thousands of more Muslims in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom