• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

F**k 2016

bleubird

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
none
With less than two months left,how much shittier can this year get?Prince,Leonard,Ali,etc.And,now Trump!
John Oliver did a great tribute to a fucked up year.
And,on a personal note:my nieces died in a gun accident this week.
FUCK 2016!

:eek: Wow! My condolences.

What happened? And if you don't feel like saying, don't.

With less than two months left,how much shittier can this year get?Prince,Leonard,Ali,etc.And,now Trump!
John Oliver did a great tribute to a fucked up year.
And,on a personal note:my nieces died in a gun accident this week.
FUCK 2016!
Nieces... plural?!

:eek: Wow! My condolences.

What happened? And if you don't feel like saying, don't.
Apparently,her boy friend talked her into getting a gun and failed to teach her gun safety.

I'm so sorry to hear that!

Didn't she know that bringing a gun into the home increases the likelihood of accidents even with gun safety training?

Apparently,her boy friend talked her into getting a gun and failed to teach her gun safety.

I'm so sorry to hear that!

Didn't she know that bringing a gun into the home increases the likelihood of accidents even with gun safety training?

Please don't turn this into a gun thread.

Please don't turn this into a gun thread.

Actually,Zipr i don't mind talking about the gun safety issue.And there was,according to her sister,some abuse issues.

Sorry. I'm a little touchy on the issue. Another forum I'm on has lots of gun supporters that turn safety issues into such fine gun culture minutia it gets a little inhumane, forgetting that someone's loved one died needlessly.

But for fucks sake. Andrew Sacks was 83 and has he done anything you are aware of since Fawlty Towers? Yes its shit that people get old and die but this, or other deaths of old age has nothing to blame 2016. The "problem" is that you was born so late...

Life goes on.

But for fucks sake. Andrew Sacks was 83 and has he done anything you are aware of since Fawlty Towers? Yes its shit that people get old and die but this, or other deaths of old age has nothing to blame 2016. The "problem" is that you was born so late...

Life goes on.
Olivia deHaviland and Kirk Douglas refuse to die. Douglas is 100 now, I think deHaviland is just behind him.

Abe Vigoda finally died in 2016. For real this time. He's looked like death-warmed-over for about the last fifty years.

Life goes on.
Olivia deHaviland and Kirk Douglas refuse to die. Douglas is 100 now, I think deHaviland is just behind him.

Yabut you used to be able to tell them apart...

Pretty shit, my mother died in September, her sister in November and my wife's grandmother in December.

Back
Top Bottom