• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Fake Fake News

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
TRUMPCOVER_COMPOSITE_WHITE.jpg

Apparently it's a fake picture of Trump on Time magazine. His golf clubs have it on the wall or something.

The Washington Post made a story out of it.

And of course Trump said the article about the fake news was .... fake news.

This is kissasses kissing up. Putting something on the wall they know the boss will approve of.

Gained knowledge from trying to please the tyrant in the past.

So the morons at Cheato's golf club actually think Time Magazine ran two issues, both with cover articles "Obama's next move" and "How stressed is your bank?" ??

They must be even more bigly stoopider than I thought...

This is kissasses kissing up. Putting something on the wall they know the boss will approve of.
Are you kidding? He probably required them to put it up.

The funny thing is, he has been on the cover before he ran for President (well 1989, but more than me). So this is like hanging up someone else's Silver Star in your office as your own, when you had actually earned your own Silver Star.

Are you kidding? He probably required them to put it up.

The funny thing is, he has been on the cover before he ran for President (well 1989, but more than me). So this is like hanging up someone else's Silver Star in your office as your own, when you had actually earned your own Silver Star.

Maybe, but maybe not. He's got it saying something about celebrity apprentice specifically. Maybe he felt snubbed for it not winning some specific awards so he pulled an I'mma let you finish Time magazine.

What is ironic is we have a warning of global warming and extinction.

Not exactly high on the current agenda.

They couldn't even put his head in front of the "TIME". Lame.

They also screwed up the barcode. Periodicals have a two part barcode, like you can see on the actual TIME cover image. The left part identifies the periodical itself, while the right side identifies the particular issue of that periodical.

What Trump wanted was just his picture on the wall.

This was the compromise to disturb the members a little less.

Back
Top Bottom