• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

FEAR THE WALKING DEAD succumbs to killthegay-itis

jab

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
non-militant atheist
The most recent episode of this show killed off one half of a gay male couple just as they were reunited in the midst of the zombie apocalypse:sadyes:. This show also features the killed lesbian ruler from THE 100, now incarnated as a gullible heterosexual girl.

huh, could be that he was committed to another role and they needed to write him out.

FTWD succumbed to shitty writing-itis from episode one to whatever happened since I gave up on it 3 episodes into the second season. It has nothing to do with killing off gay characters. It's an unimaginative show that's only subtracted from the franchise.

FTWD succumbed to shitty writing-itis from episode one to whatever happened since I gave up on it 3 episodes into the second season. It has nothing to do with killing off gay characters. It's an unimaginative show that's only subtracted from the franchise.

IMO, episode 1-4 were all snoozers and I almost gave up too. Episode 5 *started* to get more interesting and by episode 6 it was more fun. Season 2 is far better than season 1 with most of the action being at sea.

At sea, you mean pirate zombies? That sounds kind of cool. I may check the show out.

Boats are an effective weapon against zombie hordes with their whole ability to go five feet away from land powers and all that.

Back
Top Bottom