• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

File manager Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

DrZoidberg

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
I realise this might not be the correct forum for this, but then again this might be a common problem.

I want to more files between my PC and my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. I tried to find driver for it on Samsungs home page. They told me I have to install the program Smart Switch. Ehe... no. I'm not going to use some program just to move files back and forward to my phone. That's bizarre. I just want it to work magically anyway.

Anybody out there with a S6 phone? How have you solved moving files (without their idiotic program)?

As far as I can tell, it should just work magically without having to install anything. I don't get why I can't do it. Neither to my Win 7 nor my MacBook pro

As far as I can tell, it should just work magically without having to install anything. I don't get why I can't do it. Neither to my Win 7 nor my MacBook pro

I remember faintly reading that some people fixed this by buying a new connecting cable. YMMV.

I remember faintly reading that some people fixed this by buying a new connecting cable. YMMV.

I downloaded all the latest updates for windows and then it started working magically. So I guess that was it. Bizarre that Samsung support just doesn't say that instead of that Smart Switch bullcrap

Is your use of a Samsung phone an admission from the Supreme Leader of the supremacy of Capitalism in its South Korean incarnation?

Is your use of a Samsung phone an admission from the Supreme Leader of the supremacy of Capitalism in its South Korean incarnation?

You caught me. The man behind this nick, me, is in reality Kim Jong-Il, the glorious leader of Korea. As the supreme leader of Korea... All of it. I don't recognise South Korea as a separate nation... Actually, it's all part of my grand plan to rule the world. The founding of the company Samsung is of course all part of my grand plan, as well as creating this superior mobile telephone. Naturally the world's best phone is created by us racially superior Koreans. That... actually... I designed myself, without any help from anyone. Or as my great grandfather used to say. "내 호버 크래프트 는 뱀장어 가득합니다".

Heil myself
/Illy

Back
Top Bottom