• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

"Fire and Fury" The book that demonstrates that Trump is unfit to serve as president

That's not good enough. They were "friends" when it was well known that the guy was a stupid piece of shit.
Like that saying "Show Me Your Friends, I'll Tell You Who You Are".
And no, being a politician is no excuse for having such "friends"

Can you name a politician who isn't attracted to money the same way fish are attracted tp bait?

Bernie Sanders? Elizabeth Warren probably.

Good guess, but... not quite. Bernie is just as attracted to money as any most other politicians - he just has a much broader pool of smaller donors. I think the whole DNC apparatus is behind Liz Warren.

Bernie Sanders? Elizabeth Warren probably.

Good guess, but... not quite. Bernie is just as attracted to money as any most other politicians - he just has a much broader pool of smaller donors. I think the whole DNC apparatus is behind Liz Warren.

I wouldn't call that being "attracted to money", I would call it recognizing that large amounts of funds are needed in order to compete in the political climate today. He has a pretty good record as far as where his funds come from.

ETA: I'm about halfway through the book. In the beginning of this thread I said Wolfe was a decent writer. I was wrong about that. Just setting the record straight.

Back
Top Bottom