• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

FL woman held for making Sandy Hook death threats

Short of crime, there's been a lot of ongoing harassment of those families. So disgusting.

Having a conspiracy theorist elected to the White House isn't helping.

She's just a patriot who wants to make sure our well regulated militia is not tyrannically oppressed.

- - - Updated - - -

Alex Jones strikes again.

Speaking of, what cabinet position was he offered?

article said:
It is not clear why she doubted the December 2012 Sandy Hook massacre - in which a rifle-wielding man killed 20 children and six educators at a Connecticut primary school - actually took place.
Umm....
Alex Jones strikes again.
Yes... quite clear the source of the hysteria.

I could maybe see the questioning of the realness of the death of one or two influential/notorious adults in a spree shooting - perhaps a someone would do a very thorough job of witness relocation like in a boilerplate thriller movie. Also not much harm done in being a conspiracy kook or even a troll for the death of Vince Foster or Ron Brown for example.

But twenty or so kids having fake deaths with complicit parents? Complete madness.

What would be a just course of action would be to take a vocal proponent of the Sandy Hook hoax theory and show them a direct DNA test of the parents of a kid and then disinter a kid, DNA match the kid and then shoot the hoax kook in the motherfucking head.

I could maybe see the questioning of the realness of the death of one or two influential/notorious adults in a spree shooting - perhaps a someone would do a very thorough job of witness relocation like in a boilerplate thriller movie. Also not much harm done in being a conspiracy kook or even a troll for the death of Vince Foster or Ron Brown for example.

No harm unless it's very public like from a presidential candidate.

Vince Foster was my brother. Donald Trump should be ashamed. - The Washington Post

Back
Top Bottom