• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Fossils From Noah’s Flood

Keith&Co.

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
I'm here...
Texas Man Says Fossils From Noah’s Flood Are Found In His Yard

http://60abc.com/texas-man-says-fossils-from-noahs-flood-are-found-in-his-yard/

The man was helping his aunt lay dirt outside the house when he discovered some snail fossils. Wayne and his aunt believe that the fossils date back to Noah’s flood as described in Genesis. According to the biblical book, Noah created an ark big enough to hold two of every animal species and this way he saved them from the floodwaters.
Sweet Christ.
No, there were no snails on the Ark!
Noah was directed to save two (or fourteen) of every animal that had Spirit! That breathed through their nostrils!
snails were just slightly more animate matter, like rocks and trees and moss and fish and snow.

Texas Man Says Fossils From Noah’s Flood Are Found In His Yard

http://60abc.com/texas-man-says-fossils-from-noahs-flood-are-found-in-his-yard/

The man was helping his aunt lay dirt outside the house when he discovered some snail fossils. Wayne and his aunt believe that the fossils date back to Noah’s flood as described in Genesis. According to the biblical book, Noah created an ark big enough to hold two of every animal species and this way he saved them from the floodwaters.
Sweet Christ.
No, there were no snails on the Ark!
Noah was directed to save two (or fourteen) of every animal that had Spirit! That breathed through their nostrils!
snails were just slightly more animate matter, like rocks and trees and moss and fish and snow.

So what? According to the nutcases idiots faithful, the fossils are of stuff that WASN'T on the ark, like dinosaurs* and snails and unicorns and shit; so your objection is a strawman.

I would, however, like to congratulate you on finding the first objection to the Noah's Ark story that is not, in fact, a legitimate problem with the story. Well done that man!

*The presence or absence of dinosaurs on the ark is hotly debated; the slightly less crazy people say that the flood was the extinction event that killed them off, but the total raving loons think dinosaurs were on board, and are now in the FBI witness protection program (or something)

Ah yes, evidence of Noah's flood. I've heard the believers claim that the sea shells found high in mountains could have only gotten there if the mountains were covered by the flood. Trying to explain that the Himalayas were once sea bed that was forced up through tectonic movement when India rammed into Asia and that the Himalayas were still rising they wouldn't buy.

Ah yes, evidence of Noah's flood. I've heard the believers claim that the sea shells found high in mountains could have only gotten there if the mountains were covered by the flood. Trying to explain that the Himalayas were once sea bed that was forced up through tectonic movement when India rammed into Asia and that the Himalayas were still rising they wouldn't buy.

If India rammed into Asia, how come the Indians are not still disqualified from driving?

Checkmate, Atheists!

If India rammed into Asia, how come the Indians are not still disqualified from driving?

Checkmate, Atheists!

Damned, bested by flawless reasoning. I guess that only leaves me with an alternate theory that ancient bivalves were fond of mountain climbing.

Checkmate, Atheists!

Damned, bested by flawless reasoning. I guess that only leaves me with an alternate theory that ancient bivalves were fond of mountain climbing.

tenzing-summit.jpg

Checkmate, Atheists!

It might explain though India, despite its population, does not produce many first class F1 drivers.

Checkmate, Atheists!

It might explain though India, despite its population, does not produce many first class F1 drivers.

Well, I certainly wouldn't want to drive in India:

[YOUTUBE]RjrEQaG5jPM[/YOUTUBE]

We know these are flood fossils because...

Seeking to verify the veracity of his claim, Propst contacted self-proclaimed fossil expert Joe Taylor who stated that the fossils indeed are a remnant of the Biblical flood that covered the Earth due to God’s wrath.

Although Taylor has yet to study the fossils — or even lay eyes on them in person — he believes that they are a sign of the flood in the dry East Texas town and called the discovery “rare.”

Because Joe Taylor is an expert in his field, I'm sure.

Seeking to verify the veracity of his claim, Propst contacted self-proclaimed fossil expert Joe Taylor who stated that the fossils indeed are a remnant of the Biblical flood that covered the Earth due to God’s wrath.

Although Taylor has yet to study the fossils — or even lay eyes on them in person — he believes that they are a sign of the flood in the dry East Texas town and called the discovery “rare.”

Yes... which makes me ask, ...umm... why is anyone reporting on this in the first place? Guy digs hole, finds a shell. Oh my lumps! Global flood vindicated!

Yes... which makes me ask, ...umm... why is anyone reporting on this in the first place? Guy digs hole, finds a shell. Oh my lumps! Global flood vindicated!
This reminds me of my four-year-old asking me how I knew that the 'gem' in some toy set was not an actual diamond.

Peez

Well, I certainly wouldn't want to drive in India:

[YOUTUBE]RjrEQaG5jPM[/YOUTUBE]

Have you every driven in Melbourne Australia? Those drivers are positively polite in comparsion.

1503241939-20170820%20(1).png

Back
Top Bottom